The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lfm. CotHRP 90man Heroic. Link achief + GSS @ thread.
o/
\o
\o/

So! I am looking (and trying) to expand my RP horizons and contact group since I've stuck my head back on CotH. As after every absence of mine, life went on and people I once used to RP with are gone. I'm really.. Not good at this sort of writing/thing/how you want to name it so I'll just try to make it to the point.

I'm looking for RP on any of my current toons! There is;

Nuraava - A tad-whacky Draenei who's biggest goal in life is to perfect herself at anything she does. Literally anything. She's not one to shy away from any challenge, but at the same time can't deal with losing a challenge. She wears heavy plate, enjoys getting up in faces and is known to boast after beating people in the Arena. Been considering to turn her into a full-time Arena fighter! Unfortunately, she doesn't do well with people of her own race as it reminds her of everything she once lost. Gnomes/dwarves are a favourite! Technology ahoy!

[Favors Alliance, will beat Forsaken/Blood elves on sight.. Depends on the location off course, but she won't be friendly.]

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Nuraava

Allaia Steelsmith - My two day old Illusionist mage who has been a blast so far. She (tries to be) witty, fun, welcoming and friendly. Quick to lend a hand, with the occasional sign of arcane addiction. She has a passion for other cultures, history and playing minor illusion/alteration tricks on people.
(Unprofiled, considering to write her out)

[Fairly neutral, can't stand Forsaken]

Faeryn Irith'tor - My stalker Sentinel, best at home in the woods where she lurks behind bushes and moves from tree to tree. She's suspicious of anything but her own race, rather racist and prefers long-range combat alongside traps above close-combat fighting. Wanting to end the corruption, kick outsiders out of 'her' lands while attempting to make her name well known in the process.

[Favours night elves, rest of the alliance is mistrusted. Horde is attack on sight regardless of location, as such she stays in Elven lands.]

Meline Tanner - The almost accepted evil little smuggler. Coin talks, and in her case, it shouts. A buck can be made everywhere, with everything. Be it selling goods, people or animals, as long as no tax money is paid and people stick to their word she's around. I try to make her come across as cunning, deadly and hard to figure out all at the same time. Time will tell if I manage to accomplish that.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...n-Smuggler

[Neutral, would work with anyone and anything to make a profit.]

-=-=-=-=-=-

If a toon interests you, feel free to post/pm/whisper in-game/add any of my contact thingies and get in touch! Will update this as things change, and I'm always open for new toon concepts! I don't got real 'favourite' when it comes to RP themes (tavern, exploration, combat, training, researching, etc.), so anything will do! Romance is an option (male or female) for all toons apart from Faeryn.

As my timezone is GMT +1, I tend to be online from noon to ~3 am depending my mood. (9 hours ahead of server time)

Previous toons, all retired (apart from Nuraava obviously) but if there's interest in one I'll consider gearing it back up for RP ; http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/index...chyn&go=Go
Better write Allaia's profile... and I call dibs :p
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
I'll get on that one in the nearby future. ^^ There's plenty of hours of me being online sadly filled with being idle / bored so plenty of spare time. Unless with dibs you called the romance option, then I'd have to reply with "But your so old."

<3

Edit; Oh, I'm also always looking for TF2/L4D2 gamers!