The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Deadeye Watchers Feedback
In the absence of a guild sub-forum, I resolved to post this here;

Firstly;

What can I do better with the Deadeye Watchers? When I created the guild, I was hoping to create an environment where people could get together, RP, develop their characters and relationships (be it IC or OOC) and maybe even participate in a lead-in to the Cataclysm storyline in Ashenvale. My greatest fear, however, was lack of competence on my part. That I couldn't realize these dreams, that I couldn't create this guild and that I'd let you all down. While I could lean back, relax and say "oh, it's just holidays, they'll be back for more", I just simply can't bring myself to do it. I just care too much, even though I might not show it. I hope that with your help, I can realize that dream. I know that last one was incredibly cheesy, but I really feel an obligation, a duty now I've created the guild, to realize these dreams. To forge storylines for you guys to enjoy, to host events where you can cut Demons and Night Elves and Furbolgs and whatever your heart desire to little bloody ribbons, to make way for relationships to form between all our characters, maybe a sense of comaraderie, of brotherhood between Brethren in Arms. (And if you're Fury or Protection, that's okay, too!) Bottom line of all this is that I want to create a guild that is fun for you guys, that you can enjoy, but if you aren't there to enjoy it and you don't tell me what could be better, I really can't do a thing.

A third factor into this triangle of death, is lack of communication. I recommend everyone to get Skype, so we can keep in touch without having to be online on our alts or even online at all. A Skype chat really is a very practical way to organize events, if people check it once in a while, they should be able to get an answer whether there's an event or not, or whether people are up for RP. All you need is ask, and you'll probably get an answer pretty soonly if someone is online.

Secondly; Availability.

As I've noticed event times sometimes clash for people, I decided I'd create an activity table so I can know when people are available and when it is best to host events.

Player Name: Hey, this is you!
Character Name: What your character's called, preferably what's written over their heads.
Guild Role: What your rank in the guild is.
Days of Activity: This is what days of the week you are usually available.
Hours of Activity: State in Server Time here when you're available. This means, you don't have to be active at these times, but at least able to get on to RP or for an event.
Skype: This is optional, but we have a Skype channel we use to keep people updated on the ongoings of the guild.

I'll sign this myself to give you a pointer.

Spoiler:

Player Name: Rowgen.
Character Name: Kagrin.
Guild Role: Battlemaster.
Days of Activity: All week.
Hours of Activity: 7 AM ST to 2 PM ST.

I hope you all take a bit of time to reply to this, and that you can still bear with me. Hug

Your distressed, overcautious and paranoid guildmaster,
- Rowgen!

P.S.: If you've lost interest in RP or your character, I'd appreciate a PM so that I know that it's an empty spot on the list and not a hollow one. I'd hate to kick someone who intended to return. :s
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Player Name: Kira13
Character Name: Gok'tar (Wolfson)
Guild Role: Raider and wolfbreeder.
Days of Activity: Every day.
Hours of Activity: 00:00am to 8:00pm now, that I'm school-free. 6:00am to 5:00pm in school-time.

derp.
Player Name: Vee
Character Name: Jurok
Guild Role: Advisor! (Grand emperor)
Days of Activity: The days I am not is completely random. Usually able to accommodate for your nubness.
Hours of Activity: Same as above. Don't worry about me, I'll change for you.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Player Name: ghaskan
Character Name: Grazmot
Guild Role: Warrior
Days of Activity: I should be available everyday, though lately I've been inactive due to video card problems (it's not fully dead but I fear it's almost there). For school time, I don't know yet, but I doubt it'll be every day.
Hours of Activity: 8 AM - 10 AM and 12PM-2PM
(08-12-2012, 11:31 AM)JVNemesis Wrote: Character(s): Zalthiel Rekka
Rank(s): Deathspeaker Watcher
Timezone: EST, GMT -5 (3 hours ahead of ST)
Hours of Activity: Subject to change once classes begin again. For now, available most mornings/early afternoons, almost never tuesday-saturday afternoon/evenings. Sundays just about always free.
Me being new here, I have but one question.
What is the Deadeye Watchers?
[Image: Party-Hard-Slender-Man-the-slender-man-2...23-316.gif]
Check Rowgen's signature! Also found here.
Player Name: KageAcuma
Character Name: Daichi
Guild Role: Watcher
Days of Activity: Was Monday/Tuesday. Days are getting changed around again.
Hours of Activity: 3-8ish

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Deadeye Watchers Event Feedback Zhaei 9 1,808 10-30-2012, 06:25 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla