The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I salute you
I salute you, roleplayers, here's my introduction.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

You can call me Hëllurd, i've been playing WoW since like 4 years, but i've never been in a RP server (Not for more than 30 minutes). Still, i have wide knowing in WoW lore and i've been writing since some years now, so one could say i have some experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in Argentina, i speak spanish and (obviously) english. Also a little french i study in school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I used to play a lot to Warcraft III when i was a kid, it was my addiction. Then i discovered DoTA, i was amazed, i played like a year untill a friend of mine introduced me to WoW, which i still play.

A few weeks ago a friend lend me his copy of WoTLK ('Till that moment i was playing only Burning Crusade).

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found the server searching for a nice RP server on google. It took me a while but i think this is the one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Most of it, i like RP in general, but i think that action and danger add some emotion to it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I enjoy playing with the horde, specially Tauren and Troll. The only race i found interesting in the Alliance are Draenei, but i have no problem in playing with anyone. Except gnomes, i don't like them, they're too... Small :D.

In the matter of classes i enjoy offensive ones, to be more specific Hunter and Druid, i like their connection to nature and i find them easier to use than other classes, such as Mage or Rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well... I hope to find some interesting people and stories, but most of all i hope to have some good times here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Definitely the maturity part, because i think that if someone is truly a mature person everything else comes with it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I actually write this kind of medieval lores for fun, but i prefer not to do this untill the time i go for the gruntship, i want to gather some experience in the idiom before i start writing stories in english, i don't think they would be good enough if i start writing them now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I think it's a pretty awesome server, good job! I can see you guys take this serious, and that's great. We used to have something like this (of course, a little crappier) in a spanish-speaking server, but they had to shut it.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!
Be sure to join the channel 'chat' for anything related in-game such as questions about server policies or information on lore, and 'barrens' for anything off-topic that follows server rules. LFG is used for seeking role-play. Use the OOC portal to go just about anywhere in the game, but be sure to visit the OOC area for all the trainers and vendors. There's also an innkeeper there that you can set your hearthstone to. :)

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Remember to capitalize your 'i' when it's proper. (I, I've, I'd etc.) We're patient and understanding to non native speaker. :) Go forth and secure role-play, joining an active guild would be the best way to connect. Otherwise, poke people in the OOC zone to see if anyone is interested. ^_^

Enjoy your stay! o/
And now I thought I was good at the idiom, I did'nt knew that the I's go capitalized, but thanks for the heads up, now I'll not fall into that mistake again.
Trolls, Orcs and Tauren (and Blood Elves, thogh rarely) are most welcome to the Deadeye Watchers, so hit me up sometime if you're interested in joining. We're currently having some issues with inactivity of some of the guildies, but I think you'll find that those that remain of us are quite active. :)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]