The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nocturnal Conclave WIP
[Image: j5h8pj.png]
Where your darkest nightmares, become reality.

[Image: 5jrwbm.jpg]

[Image: 353b4ox.png]

The community, lead by Kalanis Blacksun is a normal gathering of shady people. They lurk in the shadows causing no harm to the world itself, asif they are interested in nothing but their dark rooms, untouched by the sunlight, and their dark libraries, where the air is heavy from the moist and dust of the old books. If I was to speak my opinion, this lot is of no danger to anyone but themselves. “ … And so it began.

With such a convenient lie, the people and heroes were calm, that the Conclave is indeed, no danger to Azeroth. But was it so? Were those people really nothing but book-worms? Hiding in their underground lair, those people indeed rarely show themselves to the world, but they are anything but harmless to the common people. Many heroes and adventurers wandered deep into the dark and cold lair of the cult. And one thing is certain… None of them came normal. It seemed like the very encounter with Kalanis Blacksun affected them greatly. Without a single wound, adventurers ran out of the lair, with crazed screams. A dark shadow was above them. Nightmares haunting them until one by one… All of them lost their minds.
Parties ventured down into the catacombs, the vast maze of tunnels and dead ends, going deeper and deeper into the heart of the hideout. When they realize that more than a half of the party is missing. As if they have disappeared into thin air, swallowed by the walls… Perhaps it was so. Perhaps the darkness fooled many of them into another path… No one knows. But one thing is certain. If you are either a madman, or you want to become one… That place is the one to go to…
A quiet crack was heard from the fireplace.But all that are just stories I heard from my travels around… Heh… The large man laughed briefly, before taking a swig of his mead.

A dwarf from the other table tilted his head to the side, raising his index finger infront of him, waving it around as he he speaks.

" Aye! Ah' her'd 'bout 'em bloodeh lot aswell. Ah 'erd tales o' mighteh wiza'ds 'dat lurk 'dere... Noone can sneak past 'em ... Ev'n Derk Me'Bryant cou'nae have a shot at 'em ... " The dwarf takes a swig of his ale, stroking his beard. The wind outside howled as the snowy blizzard brewed up. The fire in the room was sending shadows around the wall. They seemed to be alive, having a mind of their own, dancing around tables, walls and adventurers. The dwarf slowly continued his tale. " 'Dey... Ev'n say, 'dat.... If ye' look inta' 'deir leadah's eyes... Ye' c'n loose ye' bloodeh mind... He c'n make ye' go insane.. Wi' a simple glance... If ye' ask me... Call me' cowardly, or stupi'...Bu' ah' ain' goin' down 'dere ta' find th'lot... Whoever be brave 'n foolish 'nuff can go... No... 'dis ain' fer me. " The dwarf stated and continued sipping his ale. The rest pondered for a while before continuing their small talk.

No one seemed to notice the dark figure in the corner of the room. The one who went to the table, and intentionally put the candle out, so that he is fully embraced by the darkness of his corner. He was simply sitting there. Watching the adventurer tell his tale. Staring at him with a blank gaze, and a devilish smirk. He stood up, quickly sneaking out. It seemed as the shadows that the fire tossed around, concentrated on him Not a single spot of light fell on him as he walked out. But he wasn't alone. From across the room, a massive tower of a man followed him out. With a large mace on his back and a heavy limp, coming from his left leg, he ventured off in the storm.

[Image: oiadcz.jpg]

[Image: oj000k.png]

The Nocturnal conclave is a den of evil. A lair of nightmares and shadowy adepts, who lurk around and entertain themselves by making the people suffer. Haunting their minds with nightmares.
Driving them crazy with their sick and demented tortures, or twisting their souls to a point where their victim becomes a loyal puppet, ready to die if he’s told to. They do their best to stay covert. Rumors spread around towns and taverns, but they all sound like stories that are used to scare little kids.

The guild’s goal is simple – Power, knowledge, making the simple people suffer, but not through open methods. They try to be as covert as possible. Mysterious. Instead of burning down a village, they would most likely kidnap half of it at night, with no unnecessary fuss about it.

Enthusiasts can also come to the conclave to learn new dark spells or curses. How to brew different poisons or potions and pretty much everything related to the dark arts.

The guild’s lair is the catacombs for now, as we will soon move to a new location, that is still about to be decided.
Once that happens, we are probably going to vote and decide the next HQ. Recruitment can be done by posting a small introduction to your character, according to the form below :
Spoiler:
Name:
Brief history:
Reasons to join:
Rank you prefer:

Or simply finding me ingame and having an IC recruitment after a small talk and a demonstration of power.

[Image: 2lp4wz.png]

Highlord - The one and only Kalanis Blacksun. He is the supreme leader of the Conclave and his words are the laws of his servants and all other lower members. [This rank is unreachable for the normal player]

High Lady - The lady of Kalanis Blacksun. She is as equal to him as a member of the conclave can get. She is to be respected and her orders are also to be folowed. [This rank is currently unavailable. A notification will appear if it becomes open.]

Advisor - The personal advisor of the Lord and Lady. He is usually the one who carries out their orders and is in charge of making sure that everyone do their jobs properly. [This rank is currently unavailable. A notification will appear if it becomes open.]

Overseer - A person in charge of all members and initiates. His job is to make sure that they work hard to prove themselves worthy of service. Usually Overseers are the ones who teach new spells and curses to the initiates and members who wish to learn. Every overseer has a specialty. Whatever his specialty is, that's what he teaches. [This rank is available.]

Royal Guard - No explanation needed. The guards that protect the Conclave. [This rank is available.]

Member - The basic cultist. After the initiates pass a certain tests they become members, allowed to learn and benefit from the Conclave. [This rank is available.]

Initiate - The new recruits. These men and women are not yet part of the conclave. They first need to pass a test and prove themselves worthy. [This rank is available.]

Servant - The servants. They are the ones who do the work around. They clean up after experiments, they bring water and food to the prisoners, they serve the Lord and Lady's needs, aswell as the ones of their advisor. Those men and women are usually brainwashed, or persuaded that what they do is a privilege. They have more freedom than a slave and live a better life. [This rank is available.]

Slave - Well... Used for experiments, trading, or anything else a slave does. [This rank is available.]

[Image: dheasi.png]

The Conclave will have a whole code that’s about to be created soon. Once I have enough time I’ll sure make sure to do so and update the post with it.
For now, it's basically :
OOC : Obey the server rules at all costs, and have fun.
IC : Show loyalty towards Kalanis and do not disappoint him.

[Image: 2e5087n.png]

* An official ball, where everyone would be invited. Allies, members aswell as dark arts enthusiasts will be present. All this in honor of Kalanis Blacksun's birthday.

* The first massive demonstration, aswell as a lesson. The members that came there to study will be slowly brought into the Conclave, by being introduced to their teachers. The more, the better.

* Somewhere in the close future, a "royal" wedding is planned.

* The first arcane class will take place in two weeks time. Everyone who wishes to learn more about the arcane should attend.

P.S. I quickly posted this up, since a lot of people were asking me when would I finally do so. And even more people asked " What is this guild about? " That's why I posted the background quickly, so that people can now look it up, instead of asking me. More information and pictures are yet to come, so be patient.

P.P.S. Don't be stalkers, guys and girls! Post a feedback or a comment.

[Image: 2enq6ie.jpg]
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
Minor updates have been made :3
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
By the way. I am looking for a new tomb, since the catacombs are afterall a public location and it would be a bit too much if I try and claim them. If anyone has any idea where we could move ( Place just has to be secluded and shadowy - aka... Fit for a cult ) please tell me here or in a PM. Thanks.
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
Name: Claynt Shadowblight
Class: Necromancer (Mage)
Brief history: Trying as hard as possible to learn as much as possible. Reached to be a polymath, but there's always new things coming up, right?
Reasons to join: IC? Finding new, evil and interesting people with aspirations such as his, as well as the possibility of finding new spells and/or concepts he could use. OOC? Expand my knowledge on magic schools and the likes.
Rank you prefer: A member; not an overseer because he wishes to learn, and teaching with Claynt's temperament could prove unfruitful for the guild.
Well, you can use the Catacombs as the guild's base if I recall, and 'claim' it to the point of -only- claiming it when you are -actively- using it. In other words, so long as you don't go 'hey get out of my guild base even though none of my guys are in it right now' you're fine. Using a public RP location as a guild base might prove strange though, and I can see why, considering the amount of traffic might be attracted to it, heh. Otherwise, just (politely) inform people entering your RP at the time that you are having a guild RP in a (probably) secret IC location/whatever. I might just be banging my head into the wall here, but a GM could probably give a better sayin'.

Nonetheless, seems like a cool concept, good luck with it!
Oh.. Good to see you. Once I can hop on Kalanis, I'll make sure I add you.

P.S. Oh, and Zenethen... Yes, i know but I am still open for other suggestions.
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
I'm quite excited about this, really. I just hope there'll be interest from other people, so the teaching could happen and continue.

Oh, and Solinax.. have Skype? Make sure to add me on Kira13f
Hmm, Narsus is a necromancer, a good one, once I profial him I'll play him agian. So he'd love to join, though he's exiled from Silvermoon.
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
(08-19-2012, 09:40 PM)Ormica Wrote: though he's exiled from Silvermoon.

That's no problem.
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
There is a small but empty crypt in the badlands, and it's fairly dark.
Oh, thanks Reigen. :3

And.. Minor updates were made. There's now a Future events section. There you can see what's about to happen in the guild.
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
Its a really fun and interesting guild so far. The Catacombes are cool but I do agree, we should find a place with a little less traffic. But otherwise I'm looking forward to the events aswell.
First event is on it's way, folks.. Be advised. Soon, it will be officially announced. It's a matter of days.
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
Yay, could members of the Rose join?

The event.
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Patch is released, people!
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011