The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grandrals Introduction
Code:

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. I take more time to immerse myself in my character and the lore of the quests and area. I take my time to level but that is because I read the quests instead of just rushing through so I can get to end game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States and speak English, I have taken some classes in Spanish and have a small knowledge of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My uncle used to work for a small company that did some work with Blizzard way back and he got a beta invite to World of Warcraft, he did not play computer games but he knew I did. I had previously played Warcraft 2 and 3 so he figured that I would love the Beta. He gave me his beta key and I have played World of Warcraft ever since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
One aspect of Warcraft that I have always loved is roleplaying. I have been looking for a good server to roleplay on for a while now since roleplay has diminished quite abit on the live client. I found your site on google and took a look and immediatly liked what I have seen.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Normally I enjoy militaristic roleplay, yet I am not above trying any other types.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have played a Dwarf Paladin since Vanilla. I find this class/race combo makes for some fun roleplay, and an intersting backstory.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I wish to find a good group of roleplayers who will put up with my intersting style and creativity.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you inforce good grammer and more importantly I like the basic lore that you require.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One cold winter day a young man is seen wandering around in the forest. He is dressed in a coat of fun coming down to his knees. On his side is strapped an old rusty knife that has seen many uses. The man's face is coverd by a mask to protect for the bone chilling cold. The young man stops by a towering pine tree to rest, his breath is ragged. He leans agianst the tree and slowly slides to the forest floor with a groan. Cloasing his dark blue eyes he lets sleep take him. He awakens to the sounds of something howling in the distance. Immediatly He jumps to his feet and draws his knife. After about a minute a dark form steps into his area of sight. It is a massive direwolf. The young man crouches down and prepares himself for battle. The wolf stares at him with hunger in its eyes. Leaping the wolf runs its own body onto the knife unknowingly. The young man looks down at the injured wolf and appologizes for intering its territoy and then killing it. An hour later smoke can be seen rising from the forest as the young man cooks the wolf.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, Grandral, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! All hail Google for bringing us a Dwarf-inclined player! Now, you've perked my interest with this talk of 'interesting style and creativity', so I will have to find you in-game. :)

Just in case, make sure you take a gander at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]