The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Daichi in the Outlands!
So recent events have pushed Daichi into the Outlands. His curiosity of the spirits and the demons there have peaked, and thus he'll be traversing the land, looking for what ever answers he can get. But because Outland rp is low and rare, I figure I might as well start something here to bring it up.

I know some people on this server have characters with reasons to go to the Outlands. Some good, some bad, some more just for fun, and I invite you to join Daichi there. They can meet up t any time, and it will create interesting storylines and connections. Hit me up with a pm, response, or even an IG whisper to start something up.
Oh hey look little blademaster gets a visit from uncle Mag'har. (No, Gornok is not actually related to him)

This is once my computer gets repaired finally, though. Heh. Good luck'n'all that.
Gul'dhar might have reason to go there... but he's rather the opposite of Daichi. (Warlocks and Blademasters... not a good mix of philosophy seeing as Blademasters are trying to free their people from Demonic corruption...) We could see what would end up happening?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I LOVE Outland RP and have tons of characters there, or end up going there.

My current most notable one is Gantrithor, my draenei warrior.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
One word, five syllables; Zenzimzagazi.
Orvisha is there with Gantrithor and the Pilgrimage. Ohai.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
A traveling merchant would LOVE to go to an exotic world in search of rare gems and herbs and other items for sell back on azeroth!

Gun'Tak would also be attracted to Outlands for the purpose of finding his orcish roots and finding formidable enemies to dance against.
You bailed last time, try the get in on some real action again?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Bingles is available!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

(08-20-2012, 12:25 PM)Bovel Wrote: You bailed last time, try the get in on some real action again?

Eh?
Seems there's more characters then I thought xD

Though I'm short on time at the moment, so I'll give a quick reply all answer.

All seem interesting. Infact, so interesting that Daichi will probably bump into -all- of them at one point or another. Just hit me up ingame. I'll either be idling in OOC or in the outlands scouting for event ideas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gettin Daichi out of a ditch! Kage 4 978 05-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Ural