The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gone For A Bit
Heya guys. Just the heads up that I'll be gone until the coming Sunday. My little sister is off to college and I'll be going to the parents house to help her pack up, going with her to move in, and then coming back to make sure my mom doesn't lose it now that 'both her babies' are gone (meanwhile my dad will be celebrating having the house to himself).

To those who are interested in Atal'Kaz / those I've been rping with, sorry but once I'm back we will continue with stuff.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a much longer time than I originally said and I probably won't be back anytime soon. I've just been having a rough time the last few weeks and it seems like every day something else comes up to make matters worse. I'm not really feeling up to playing so I'll be keeping away for a while. Also sorry to those who were expecting rp from me.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Take care of yourself, nub. <3