The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Studies and Such
While this won't necessarily be having much of an effect on my overall activity, I would like to give the heads-up that school has started again and I do intend on turning some of my focus away in order to get my schoolwork done. This may keep me distracted and have effect on the hours I'll be online. Mostly, it means I won't be staying up until early morning so much anymore (though I will likely have a pretty wonky schedule anyway, all things considered, since I'm studying from home).

Then there's the moving, as well. We'll know more of what's going to happen with that within the coming week or so. We've three different options right now:
  • Live here for another year or so due to bad offers for the house.
  • Wait until Sunday to let more people come look at the house to get a potential buyer.
  • Accept this one guy's (somewhat shameful) offer and get out of the house in the coming 10 days.

Just to let you guys know what's going on, in case anyone was wondering.

Much love!
Take care Loxi! Beat them books up.
Hit the books so hard you break them. BREAK THEM GOOOD. Or should I say...

Crack their spines?
Hello again. Just bumping this to give a little update.

At the end of October, we're moving out of the house. It's been decided, the papers are signed and this house of ours is sold. So now we finally know. This means my activity at the end of October will suffer from the move, so I'll have to see about rescheduling Kidnapped, as I'd planned to hold it then. I may just have to hold it earlier. We'll see.