The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dreckis Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I like the traditional one hit one kill thing. I like big wars, army vs army you never know who's gonna win. Not the now a day 2 people take on 20,000. I've been playing WoW for years now, and im looking for a new way to play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in America, and i speak English. I am in Highschool and currently learning German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My dad got it and wanted to try it. But i played more then he did.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I used google and searched Rp servers. This was the best one i found. And i liked the rules.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy Battle Rp's

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race for Alliance is Human. This is because i like the way the armor fits to their body. I also just like the traditional soldier idea. But if i had to pick a Horde character it would be Orc because they seem the strongest and most organized. My favorite class would either be a Paladin or Death Knight. I cant choose. I like the idea of a holy character. But the Death Knights are fun too.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Just to have fun and get to know people. I had trouble finding a fun server to play but this one looks. Promising. I saw it on a website and new i really wanted to play it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I think the language rule is the most important one. Everything i play always has little 10 year olds calling people names because they think it makes them cool. Finally we get a server that is strongly against that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A grey haired man in a cloak and hood and a boy around the age of 16, wearing the same exact thing. Walked into a tavern. The boy instantly saw the most beautiful girl. Probably one of the slaves that worked in the tavern. She was having trouble carrying drinks to a table. And she dropped the drinks all over a man. He looked strong, huge arms, solid stomach. No one in the tavern wanted to mess him him. He stood up, furious. "YOU IDIOT." he screamed. And pulled back his arm to deliver a devistating blow. The grey haired man, grabbed the angry customers arm and said. "Do me a favor, look at the boy over there." He gestured to his small companion. "Do you see how he's looking at her? HE would kill you before your hand touched her face." "Yeah?" The angry customer replied. "I'll believe it when i see it. "Arthaurus." The grey haired man spoke softly, "Show him." Before anyone knew what was happening the boy moved his arm behind him, and as fast as lightning, flicked his wrist and sent a knife, flying through the air into a painting on the wall, right next to the mans head. The grey haired man, released the angry customers hand, and said "Have a nice day."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No.
Howdy, Dreckis, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I hope you enjoy your stay and find what you're looking for.

Just in case, make sure you take a gander at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]