The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A thanks to our GMs, FHs, and Admins
Okay as I'm not able to come on as often, lots of you have supported me :D But even with all the help from the grunts and peons, I'd especially like to thank the Admin and GM teams, I also want you all to do so as well :3 Oh! and con't forget our lovely FH team as well :D Please, post your thank yous, we can some times be bothersome and pesky to the GMs and FH and Admins, why not thank them for handling us so nicely?

This isn't for butt kissing to become a forum helper mind you, I'd just figure out how and do it, I think all the helpers (FH, GMs, and Admins) would find it nice to get a thank you! They aren't exactly paid to help us, so we should pay them with complements :D I'm sure -everyone- here has at least one of them to thank, you helpers have been so... helpful to me so I wished this as a thanks for you patience and understanding, even when there are nubs like me on the forums.

So I give you all one big THANK YOU! <3 <3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
So I'll bump this, just cause I loves our GMs, FHs, and Admins <3 Remember people, they aren't payed, so why not give them a thank you? :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Thanks Admins, FH's and Gm's a ton!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

What? Those jerks. Well I guess some thanks is in order. :p
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Everyone knows I'm an expert when it comes to sucking up and kissing, BUT THIS TIME, NO, DAMN YOU GMS!
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Thanks to all GMs. Special mention to Loxy, who brought me here, and Cressy, who unwittingly forced me into my first RP.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Roxas, you jerk. You named people. FAVORITISM!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Thanking FHs? Don't do that! The GMs will beat us! This pleases Sachiko. And thanks for thanking us :D
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
We don't get paid? Blast!

(Thanks, honey, it's nice to be acknowledged. :3 I'lll give my own "Thanks" to the GMs and FHs as well as to the players. Etc etc etc. )
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Thankies for being nubs! We love Nubs! :)

Nah really. . .Gotta love'em all.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
* muhaha8 sniffles. "They pay -us-, Caravan... I still have burn marks from the last time they put their cigars out on us..."

Thanks for the thanks, yo.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Bah. Stupid phone. Just look at the link below.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/257748...Span=Today
(08-28-2012, 04:47 PM)Xigo Wrote: Roxas, you jerk. You named people. FAVORITISM!

Special unmention for Xigo for being "that guy."
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Ahem, a thanks hmmm? Well I'd like to thank soc~....wait no just the thanks for those Gm/admin/FH/thoseguys/peoplethathelp/grammar natzi/Sachi's/ that one random C0r.

And much others ;D
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

They are all so awesome. Thank you :3 And huge shoutout to Kretol and Grakor for making all this possible!
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]