The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gryphonheart Items 0.99.7
Noticed this one was missing, so here it is.

This is the last stable version, for WotLK (3.3.5a).

It is an add-on that allows the users to make their custom items like books, items that produce other items, items that apply buffs or debuffs, etc, etc. However, it can't mess with WoW's original buffs, stats and mechanics.

GHI_v.0.99.7.zip
Was wondering what happened to this one. Suppose I'll have to be starting my OOC GHI classes back up now... thanks Dast. *cough*
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Oh, snap. You got my secret intention there to rip off some lessons from you. :P
the link is missing :C
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Fixed!
Just wondering, is GHI bugged for our server? I ask because I cannot detect GHI on others who have it, and thus they cannot see certain scripts I'm trying to attempt. Scripts with emotes, like a tarot reading, worked fine. But, others couldn't see ones with a spell effect.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Assuming you're using a version of GHI for Cataclysm, it likely isn't working for the same reason as most of the RP addons, what with the syncing portion being broken server-side currently.
Mmk. Does that mean an older version would work?
Assuming it works in the same way that the old version of flagRSP that some folks are using currently does (that is, it syncs via a chat channel versus addon messages directly to other players), it may!
Oh, there's a version of flagRSP that works?
Downloaded this version successfully, buuuut I can't get the little GHI bag to move or open.
Type /GHI to get the bag to appear/disappear IIRC

I traded a GHI book to someone recently, and it worked just fine.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gryphonheart Items 1.4 [Cata-4.3.4] Kretol 1 2,279 01-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Diethe