The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Chrisser's Introduction! :D
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I have played Live WoW since Burning Crusade was released, and I also play on the Public Test Realm. I enjoy playing WoW due to the amazing
community, however i find that group slowly dwindling on live.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come for the United States and i speak English, i took one year of French and can understand very little

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend Tyler introduced me to the game one day, and I fell in love with it

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My friend Grandral91 told me about it

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have really only done kingdom RP's on the Public test realm, so I have really never branched out much, I'm very open to trying new things however

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say my favorite race is Blood Elf, and favorite class is Warlock. Why? hmm... Probably because I find the blood elves the most visually
appealing and as for warlock, I enjoy the concept of them, being able to summon mighty creatures from the twisting nethers!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to expect great people, and amazing new friends, and a great RP community

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think I like your rule on respect the most, because I come from a very close-minded community, and I hate it because I'm a very open minded person myself

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One day a high elf girl awoke to find her parents being murdered by an alliance. The soldier spared her life due to her young age. The young girl walked out of her room to find her village in flames! She grabbed her favorite teddy bear and scurried off into the woods to hide. As she sat there hiding in a bush, the emotional hit of what just occurred finnaly hit her. She sat there and wept and sobbed tears of sorrow and hatred. Luckily nearby was a coven of witches who sought to exploit this young girl, to raise her as one of their own and sacrifice her at her coming of age. They tempted the child with promises of revenge and power. The young girl trained day and night. Weeks became months, months became years, finally she reached the age of thirteen. The witches knew that her powers supassed even their own. So, in the middle of the night the witches snuck into the girl's hut, gagged and tied her up and dragged her to their sacraficial alter. The girl's eyes grew wide with fear as she figured out what was about to happen. She started to struggle and fight back but it was to no avail! The witches pinned her on the alter and drew out their sacrafice blade. They all started to chant in tounges. The leader of the coven drew the balde close to the young girl's neck, and the deep within the girl her hatred grew to a boiling point. Suddenly a portal opened, and out poured thousands of imps. The imps started to throw fireballs at the witches, burning them. After most of the witches ran away the Head witch ran back to the alter to try and kill this abomiantion of a child. She pulls out the blade, looks the girl in the eyes. "Goodbye you little pawn!" she yells as she raises the dagger above her head. The girl flinches right about the time the dagger would have stabbed into her. She slowly opens her eyes to see the witch replaced with an alliance soldier. The same one who killed her parents those many years ago. "I... I"m sorry.." he stutters "I was just following my orders back then, but when I killed your parents and saw you just sitting there looking up at me, I knew I was doing the wrong thing. So I followed you and have watched over you all these years." He explains. The girl just looks up at him with eyes of confusion, "I have no idea who you are sir... But thank you for looking after me!" She leans up and kisses the manon the cheeck. He helps untie her, and the two of them walk away together, away from the now burnt forest.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I’m good for now! :D
Hello chrisser675, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for your story. As a friendly reminder, we have a high expectancy of typing skills and a decent knowledge of English on the server. Remember to use punctuation!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.