The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Come at me bro [Feedback]
Hello CotHians.

I felt like some writing of my own was required for a bit of attitude I might have been showing recently, so before I delve into the request to get some honest thoughts regarding my toons / me in general; I wish to apologize in case I've been acting rather snappy/defensively lately. After some reflection earlier, the question arose in my head whether as to I've been nagging/questioning things too much. This, has not been my intention and in case I have annoyed anyone with endless bickering/grumpyness/snappyness/short-fusyness! (You get the idea), then I apologize and hope with this to have made some minor amends.

If that happens again however, whether it be in-game, over an IM or if it shows in my forum posts; Please point it out. I'll be watching it more carefully myself, and I will do my best to change said behaviour. I'd explain more thoroughly as to why I may respond in the way that I do at times, but that links to some bits in my real life that I rather not discuss.

Moving on! I'd like feedback regarding the following toons;

Learyn Springleaf - Night Elf bard.
Meline Tanner - Human smuggler
Nuraava - Goatgoat.
Faeryn - Night Elf stalker.

I realize I haven't been involved into much major things just yet (Apart from Learyn on the Sinner's ball) but if we haven't RPed, perhaps we've spoken OOCly at least.

So. Come at me bro, unload the cannons and by all means. Be honest, even if it's blunt honesty. If it has a message in it that I can reflect on, it's all good.
Just for the record.

Goatgoat + Argent Halberdier = Hilarious combo breaker combos of demise duels

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen