The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction :)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I started playing WoW around three months ago, so I'm not exactly a veteran, but I love to play in any case.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States (California, to be more specific). My primary language is English, but I am also fluent in Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was sort of a random occurrence, really. I clicked a banner ad, let my curiosity lead me, and that was that.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A friend of mine informed me that they had an account on this server, and I've been desperately searching for a serious RP server for some time now, so this sounded like pure heaven to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy T1, paragraph role-play–that is to say, pretty descriptive–but relaxed role-play is also fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans and blood elver are my favorite races. I have a soft spot for human characters because so many people play fantasy races, but I have difficulty properly being able to get into my character's head and tap into their emotions if they aren't human, or humanoid. Blood elves fascinate me, truthfully, because of how little I know about them, and appearance-wise, they're so lithe and quick and beautiful.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find friendly people who enjoy role-play as I do. Beyond that, I'm not sure what to expect.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I enjoy the part about tolerance, since I believe in acceptance and am sick of the homophobic, racist, sexist vitriol I see sometimes on other servers. Additionally, I'm glad to read the humility part, something everyone needs to be reminded of sometimes, myself included :P

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The alleyway was narrow, narrow enough to trap a full-grown man between its walls, but nature and nurture had rendered the young woman a narrow thing, and she slipped into the shadowy crevice with little difficulty. Footsteps thudded against the cobblestone street a scant few yards away, accompanied by labored breathing. Her stomach clenched. It was him:.
Thin, pallid fingers toyed with the purse-strings of the small coin pouch she held in her hands, shifting it from palm to palm in an attempt to guess the worth of the pouch's contents. She did not think of wealth in copper, silver or gold, in necklaces or bangles or silken robes. She thought of wealth in bread, in meat sometimes, in a new tunic when her old one's sleeves grew too short.
The man reached the alley and peered inside, eyes glinting with menace in the darkness. His bulk could not fit in the tight space, and he could not reach in and get his coinpurse back. "Scum," he spat at her instead, the venom in his words seeming to seep into the alleyway. "Rat. Thief."
Her jaw tightened. Her own eyes, a dark purple that contrasted sharply with the white of her skin, blazed beneath her badly cut shag of black hair. One hand squeezed into a fist around the pouch, but she stayed silent, biting the inside of her cheek until she tasted blood. The man shot her one last glare and turned away.
She waited for his footsteps to recede before sinking to the ground, drawing her knees to her chest. She cradled the purse to her bosom and closed her eyes, conjuring up steaming plates of stew and juicy cuts of meat in her head until sleep at last descended upon her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, Avestra, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! You're in luck -- blood elf RP is rather prevalent on the server, so if you are so inclined to learn more about them there are plenty of resources. Also -- what's the username of your friend who told you about us? That's great! :)

Just in case, make sure you take a gander at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]