The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jud's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name's Canaan, I love fantasy books and RPGs. Not much else to say besides that I love to rp and I hope I finally found a great RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the Great White North!! Yeah I'm from Canada, and I can only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Saw WC3 on the shelves when it came out in 2003 and I've been playing Blizz games ever since. I think I stuck with the series because I enjoyed the lore.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
No nothing in particular. For the past couple of months I've been searching to find a good RP server (most are crap or down anyway.) and I finally found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, roleplaying in general is great, I love to do it all. Although I rather enjoy War and the political side of roleplaying it offers, I also don't mind going on grand adventures or just lounging around the inn.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't really say what my favourite race is because I don't have one. But if I had a top three it would be down to dwarves, orcs and trolls.
My favourite class would have to be a paladin. I like being the hero and kicking some undead a$$.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From reading the rules I definitely have high expectations of the roleplaying content. I'm looking forward to some good ol' fashion roleplay, I'm sick of 11 year olds ruining my RP!!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
I think this whole recruiting is a great idea! But I'm really glad you guys are paying attention to the maturity level that you need for roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The cold Northrend wind whistled and carried off loose snow, adding to the already excessive snowfall. The weather alone was enough to kill seasoned soldiers who had seen their own fair share of winter seasons. But the harsh environment of the north had seen fit to spare one man.

Lemanis felt the stinging wind upon his bearded cheek and jolted up. The hair on his grey, grizzled beard had frozen to small icicles. He had not excepted to be among the living the next time he awoke, the last thing he remembered was fighting besides his Argent comrades when a spear punched through the back of his heavy plate armor- "Agh! Damn!" He looked down, only to find the spear tip had bludgeoned through the front end of his plate aswell. Lemanis broke both ends off the spear and rose to his feet, the smell of rotten corpses was absent yet the ground was littered with hundreds of fallen soldiers. The battle hardened paladin trudged through the frozen graveyard, it was no surprise that necromancers of The Scourge had already risen the corpses of his fallen brothers. He had to find shelter quickly he could not fight in these conditions without a weapon, he quickly headed to what looked like a cave only to find the more corpses… And the Necromancers who had resurrected the mindless undead.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope! Seems all clear to me.
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, you have an awesome name, and the love of fantasy'n RPGs will go far. Reading improves your own writing skills, I tend to find, and you might bump into quite the handful of good writers on CoTH if you're lucky enough. Also, Paladins are one of my favorite classes as well. /thumbs-up.

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!