The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Darionne's Introduction
Darionne's Introduction

First and Foremost, Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I am a 15 year old who goes to secondary school, I live in England and I enjoy playing World of Warcraft, why? Because I love fantasy games, especially MMO's, I have come here as most of the roleplay on actual retail has died down, and I want to look for a new place to roleplay, so I have decided to finally come here and roleplay with you guys!

What Country do you Come from? What is your Primary Language?:
I come from England, and my primary language is, guess what, English! Laugh I do not really know how to speak any other languages, as I am terrible at foreign languages, so I just hope that everyone speaks English (Or nearly everyone).
Before you ask it, I do like everyone speaking and roleplaying with perfect grammar, it just looks extremely tidy and mature.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing World of Warcraft since I was a child, my dad got me into it by buying it. I was one of the first people to buy it, as my dad owned it in the beta, he use to play it with me, but sadly he has stopped as I am older, yet I can remember the days, and I am quite upset that my dad has lost interest as I can remember it so much, and it seemed like the only time that we could spend time with each other.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I pressed goggle chrome and then I typed in, World of Warcraft 3.3.5a roleplaying private servers, and it came up with Conquest of The Horde, not only that but I also asked a few of my friends on another roleplay server (Which is dieing abit) about other roleplay servers, and they suggested me that I should take a look at this one and possibly sign up to it, yet I do not know if they are on here or not.

What kinds of roleplay are you interested in?:
To be honest, I hate people who don't know how to roleplay a normal character, I mean, sure it is ok to roleplay as a mage, druid or whatever, but I hate seeing people walking around in clad armor with mist coming out of it along with a fiery blade. I hope that this does not happen on this server. However, the kind of roleplay I am interested in is military, rp-pvp, massive battles against other guilds opposite factions. I like to be there when a massive server-wide event happens, lets say that I am someone who likes to roleplay in massive events so that I know what is happening etc.

What is your Favorite class/race and why?:
I like the paladin class the most, simply because for a start, it was the first class I roleplayed as, and secondly, it has fantastic lore! I mean, the whole warcraft series resolved around them, Uther, Tirion Fordring etc, I just love the way how they can use the light to both heal themselves and others, and use it as a weapon to destroy evil and banish them from Azeroth. My best class is the human, I know what you may be thinking, what a boring sod O.o but infact, the reason why I like them so much is because they are a very historic people, they have alot of lore about themselves, and they are very common.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect everyone and everything on this server to be well-done. I want to see everyone using grammar IC, and I don't want to see corrupt admins, who spawn pooh in peoples houses and make people clean it out IC then not help them with their situation (Like on Prologue). I also want to see everyone respecting and treating everyone fairly, like it says in the rules. However, most importantly, I hope to see no GM's being corrupt, or no people ruining someone elses roleplay so that it is not enjoyable for them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations, what one do you like the best?:
I like the one about respect, I like servers which are fair and respectful to everyone who plays on them so that everyone on the actual server can have a fantastic experience and not have to worry about corrupt GM's or stupid immature players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long, but most importantly, we want to see you in action, go!:
Darionne grew up in a farmstead just east of Westfall, near Sentinel Hill. He grew up with his father and mother, who both loved him very much. He got taught about life and writing at his house, by his father, James Flintlock. His mother grew the crops at the farms, and breed the horses and sheep. He sold their fur for money, so that they could make a living and continue to live on the wonderful farmstead. They did not have any Golems, as they did not trust them, considering they were so machine, they were like a human! Darionne eventually learnt everything he needed to know, so eventually he helped his mother at the farm to grow the crops, he would go out with his small copper sword and get the seeds for the crops so that they could live. One day, when he was fifteen, he came home, and his parents were gone, where were they? He did not know. So he decided to go to the human capitol, Stormwind. He went to the church, and said a prayer, Darthorian, a strong paladin lord overheard his cry and prayer, he went over to him, and brought him into his house, they then talked over what happened, and Dathorian decided to take Darionne Flintlock as an initiate into the Church of the Holy Light. Darionne was taught alot about the light, how it is used as a weapon and such, and, eventually when Darionne reached the age of twenty-three, he was an adept of the light. His master let him go, and now Darionne continues his adventure as an adept of the light, he has a large future ahead of him.

Is there anything you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, not at all. I look forward to meeting you, and I also look forward to hearing the responce for my application, thank you for reading this, and I cannot wait to play on this server, that is if I get accepted! Thank you!
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, I think CoTH'll address all your worries. Staff's a bunch of fine and refined people and do their best to facilitate RP rather than hamper it, people don't godmote, Grammar is enforced(Even when Out Of Character), and such a thing as private RP exists, whereby if you don't want walk-ins on your stuff, you can simply tell people no. Similarly, if you have a problem with a kind of RP going on, you can simply avoid it. However, that's not the sort of attitude we'd like to encourage. Instead, you'll find that people are quite eager to cooperate, create storylines together, and just generally have a good time.

One thing you might take note of is how things get done when they get done. Patience is a virtue we value greatly. In any case, Pallies're awesome and anyone who says otherwise-- is entitled to their own opinion. /snicker. Thanks for the story, by the way.

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!