The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yo!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: My name is John and I'm 20 years old. I come from the Mississippi.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: U.S.A. and I speak English primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Since Frozen Throne I kept playing and following the series till now. I can't wait till MoP!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Google! Searched for WoW private RP and this server showed up on the list. Looking nice and structured so far.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any sort. From vicious combat, casual convo and intimate romance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Troll Shaman (Soon to be Pandarian Monk! Hopefully) I love tusks and I love the voodoo magic! Voodoo dolls are something I've been crazy about since my childhood.

What are your expectations of this server?: Serious RP filled with nice and welcoming people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Keyboard skills, I can't stand it when people lack punctuation and capitalization, but my biggest concern are people who use internet slang and acronyms. Grammar errors are normal but at times some people just use emoticons ICly when it shouldn't be.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Spoiler:
He fidgets and takes his hands behind his back and gives a long steady look from one Factol to another. The paladins expression is one of browsing as he studies the expressions of the other Factols, then opens his speech with steady determination, his right or left hand withdrawing from behind his back to gesture at Factol he's addressing at time with an open palm.

"The Harmonium has expressed that Hildmor d'Kridis is wanted alive or dead. There is no excuse for the actions done by him or his lackeys. We are the reactive party in this war, we were under attack before this war was even officially started and with heavy hearts the Harmonium had to choose course of action.

Not only were member of our respective orders killed, they were also not allowed to afterlife when their souls was taken. Such heinous actions are unforgivable. These were good men, all of which had families, friends and lives. Even I acknowledge that duty of officials in Sigil is a dangerous one, but without any hesitation can I also say that none should be denied their afterlife.

All of these men had done their job according to the books, they had followed the rules, then they had been assassinated. Not only is this criminal act by our ethics and laws, the theft of souls of men is also criminal in morality. And now you ask if we are going too far? No, we are not going too far. It is my stern belief that if he commits the greatest crimes then he is liable to the greatest justice.

Should he wish to avoid possibility of death that may be induced by forceful subduing, then he should surrender now or accept the consequences of his actions."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I'm fine thank you.
Hello and welcome to CoTH, pandamaster!

If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading through our rules and policies, just to make sure you're all set! We do have quite a few of them, after all. :D

If you're a bit unsure about how to get ideas for your characters and how you should play them out, give the articles and guides a looksie! They can be really helpful, even for the older members of our community. We also have a whole page for tips about creating characters, which should give you a gentle push in the right directon.

When you get on the server, you're recommended to /join Barrens and /join Chat. The Barrens is really just for random banter, while the Chat is more for serious discussion and questions about the server/Lore. Joining those two channels - obviously - gets you in touch with the rest of the server, and throwing out a little "hi, I'm new" is bound to attract some positive attention, if you want any help. If you have more specific questions about the server, like rules or help with knowing where to put a post, you can PM or whisper our Staff; That's the Forum Helpers (like me!) and Game Masters.

I remember someone linked me your introduction in Skype and said "I suspect this guy is gonna come along and overthrow Rowgen." Well, all I can say is; We will see, pandamaster. We will see. Evil

Once again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde, and I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have anything you're in doubt about, just send me a PM, and I'll do my very best to give you a satisfying answer. Anything! Even one to just say hello! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]