The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Krest needs a friend.
With only twenty days before I start college and have little time to write my own ideas and have them played out so I can rp without needing to, I'm trying to push myself on this. Krest is my main, a character I've had for 5+ years. From the daughter of a kings bodyguard (Not on this server. Hohoho that wouldn't be good), to a blind Light wielding Blood Knight, from a child brother of a broken Noble House, to a one armed warrior of the Silverfangs, he's been changed a lot. But! This latest, and my personal favorite, one armed warrior is secluded in his rp. The most he can get is walking into a group and talking some, with no story line forming that continues onward.

So I make this post. He has(Had) a family post with many people actually a part of it. But even then, it didn't lead anywhere because his family weren't tied to him as much as each other. He's the distant father after all. But he is over 600 years old. A trained warrior who's fought here and there. Which brings up the fact that he could have distant friends. Some who may have died, but their children could have heard of his name. The same goes with enemies. Before the Sunwell incident, he would have been with the Alliance, which means past friends would have become enemies with the switch to the horde, and much of the same for his foes! Interesting rp can come from this, from a vengeful orc who's great grandfather was killed by Krest, to a dwarf who's uncle's brother's grandfather's niece's uncle was saved by him!

Send me a PM or post here if your interested at all. I plan to rewrite some of Krest's history so it isn't as choppy and makes more sense, and added stories from past allies/foes would make it even more interesting!
Gonna bump it!
Bumpin it once more!
And again!
.. And why not a fourth time! With Krest in Orgrimmar for an undetermined amount of time, I really am looking for more rp situations for him.
Well, I can always stalk you :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Wereas stalking is.. Well it's creepy :p, it wont get Krest anywhere as it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanderer in need to new friend! Ruibarra 2 700 03-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Kage's Personal for Krest (Northrend Edition) Kage 2 605 10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
  Sir Dawnstriker needs a friend/mate! Ruibarra 1 589 08-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Noble
  Aadora needs a friend. Aadora 5 1,354 05-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Krest wants a kid :3 Kage 5 1,064 04-03-2012, 09:46 AM