The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Borderlands 2
I know I'm not the only one excited for 96.5% more Wub Wub.

I honestly believe this is going to be the best game of 2013 (Technically 2012 but it'll probably carry over).
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment, and I told them they didnt understand life." - John Lennon

Wow, I've never played 'em, but now want to :D
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Yeah, I never played the first one but this looks great, to be honest.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
I played the first one, and I can tell you this one looks -really- awesome.
That looks rather good, and actually catches my eye. The first one didint for whatever reason. Too bad i'v got too many games already and I cant focus on more than one at a time. =/
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I'm going to eventually get Borderlands 2, but it won't be on release.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
So I plan to get this come tuesday. Me and my bro'll be runnin around, me as Zero, him as the Mechormancer..

Oh, did I say Mecromancer?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg-o50EVLs4eHdCk9MbsN...8a52r8qmLr]

Seems the producing team has decided to make a new class entirely. The mecromancer is just as the picture above dipicts. A young little girl with a mechanical arm.

But it seems her ability will summon up Death Trap
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR27c7M7Qi4RSB2W0rj7C-...Km1EU7XLPx]
A robot that slowly gets smarter (And deadlier) as you level up.

Anyway, with this, we'll be playing on Xbox online, so we're looking for those who wish to join us in the mindless killing. Toss me a PM if your interested.
nob, u knw ps tpl is bst gme stsym, gt wif tms.

But really, it's going to be a great game across the board. Also hate to be the bringer of bad news but the Mechromancer won't be available until October 16th pre-order or not :>. It's still gonna be an awesome class though, love the way they went with it.
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment, and I told them they didnt understand life." - John Lennon

The Mechromancer, like Forenzic said, is a character that won't be released until the first DLC. If you pre-ordered the game, you're getting her for free once it it drops.

Also, she's an interesting character. Gearbox is planning on her being both a veteran character and a total noob character. Her first talent tree is ready, which is focused on new players by giving them Death Trap and skills such as "Close Enough" that causes a chance that bullets that miss will bounce of scenery and automatically hit the target anyways. However, her two other talent trees will be aimed towards real Borderlands veterans, but there's no word on what they are yet.
Spoiler:
Well, Borderlands 2 came out yesterday.

*Cough*

But seriously, I played about thirty minutes and kept reacting as such.

This is probably one of -the- best games I've played this year. Everything about it is just amazing: the combat is fluent and fun, the shoot & loot systems is back with a vengeance, and the writing (OH GOD THE WRITING) is so fun and enjoyable to listen to. The game also does a great job of causing you to contain pent up hate against the villain Handsome Jack from his constant berating throughout the entire game. I'm not gonna say much else to spoil the experience, do no go into this game with knowing what's about to happen :P

I may only be several hours into it but I seriously recommend Borderlands 2 to any gamer who's a fan of FPS or RPG's, Video Games, or life. If you're a fan of life play this game. Do it.

Now.

I'm waiting.

Played it for most of the day, I'm taking a break at the moment. Just got to the city area, and stuffs.

Overall, I'm impressed with it. Definitely better than the first in many ways.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

TBH, I wasn't a fan of the first game. It felt empty and lacked soul and feeling and it kept me from playing it for longer periods. however, I pirated borderlands 2 to check it out and I was very impressed. It's like the game finally found its identity and is suddenly full of soul and feeling. Borderlands 2 is the very recipe of how you do a good sequel. Take as many things as you can and improve them as well as adding a few new things, while making sure the game's formula isn't ruined. Well done, Gearbox. Well done.
Spoiler:
I have acquired a legal copy of Borderlands 2. My steam is in my signature, under the spoiler.
Spoiler:
Just saying that Mechromancer is released ahead of schedule. In fact, she's out now!
Spoiler:
My day was made here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borderlands 2! FlootsyGaz 29 3,136 10-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Valkoinen