The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Away, maybe. Dunno
I know i'm not even RPing on the server currently, so i'm already in a sort of absent state, but i'v always been here on coth. But I may not be for a time. I do not know how long, as you never know how things turn out.

Life is currently trying to beat my skull in, I think. On top of past hurt, i have to take my mother into the hospital tonight for a blood transfusion. She's loosing blood, i told her she needed to see the doctor for months previous. I -told her-. I dont know what this will lead to, if she will pull through it like last time. She has congestive heart failure, her heart is weak, and failing. Redundant wording is redundant, but I am not all here. She's been in poor health since before I joined this community, so some of you may be less surprised about this news.

I may even be online tonight trying to keep sane, who knows. I just dont know. Life hit me with a hammer to the face after shooting me with an arrow in the heart. Stun lock is an understatement for me right now.

*Many hugs to -everyone-*
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Best of luck Sersay. D:

Hope everything goes well. Be back soon!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Awwww :( I hope you'll come back soon! :3
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Well, I hope your mother stays healthy. I am worried :/.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Hmm...for the first time on the server I'll try to be extremely nice and sensitive (So if I fail, ignore me, I'm new at sensitive). I'm sure she'll be alright, or the doctors will at least do what they can :( I hope it does turn out okay and you'll be back with us soon. Though take the time to take care of your mother of course :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
I guess I should update and mention the blood transfusion went smoothly, and she looks and seems to feel much better, but will still be in there untill the mystery bleeding is found and stopped. She's still coughing to the point where it sounds like she'll loose a lung. She smiled today when I visited her though. Sometimes its those little things. Thank you.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
I jumped the gun over being absent. If I sat in the house all day just waiting around with only my own worrys i'd probably be needing the hospital myself. Disregard.

And its so hard to tell her when she says she wants to go home, that she cant because the doctors havint found where she's bleeding yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dunno if it's necessary... helliussurla 2 669 05-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Last Post: BountyHunter