The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Faith's introduction!
Faith's application.

Faith's Introduction

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player I am the sort of person that sits down, plays to be social or discover something and likes to push boundaries on things that are both personal skill and just what seems fun to do. A giant fan of roleplaying games, but with some blood for strategy after a childhood with chess and much boredom and bloodline of real officers in the family tree.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Norway, primary language... well. Let us say English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

To be honest my memory isn't an impressive thing when it comes to details like that, I know that I played warcraft a long time ago after someone gifted it to me... And that I was on a roleplay server, much more then that I don't remember since I stopped roughly at the time of the burning crusade. ( Meaning a long long time ago, in a pc far far away )

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Roleplay that isn't stale and predicted to a set thing, basically where characters are able to make a difference. Of course a plot and setting is something I value, but the highest fun I have when I play with the imaginative creations and characters of others where anything can happen and a new adventure or meeting is right around the corner.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite? I do not have a favorite to be honest, but I do have some I like more then others. Anyway... if I was going to say something randomly I could say the forsaken, I like the general idea of what they have suffered trough and how it can be implemented into a different character. As for class I am a big fan of the light, even if nobody really seems to have a clue on how the light works sometimes.

What are your expectations of this server?:

That there are people that wish to roleplay, mature people that are interested to resolve conflicts if there ever are any in a tidy and dignified way and find some that I can call my friends and of course, juicy plots!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

This one, something as rare as common sense, even if it is the simplest thing to do after one has calmed themselves down to think rationally again.

" Maturity

Specifically, the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner. It means being able to have the clarity of vision to be critical and honest with oneself, and to act based on the greater good rather than the personal good. It means being able to rise above pettiness, and to recognize that some conflicts are simply not worth getting into. A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior. Players in this community and on this server should be able to put their pride aside and respond appropriately. You should also be mature enough to realize that, due to the general lack of restrictions with RP, you may encounter or stumble across some R-rated events (whether it's language, violence, intimacy or something else). "

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Elisabeth walks along the forest path, covered in small stone plates here and there so that it wouldn't be mistaken for anything but a path even in a stormy day. Her body covered in cheap clothing, possibly from a local shady seller who saved them from destruction as an alternative to firewood. A sigh coming from her as minutes turns to hours, and the hours turn to day in her quest along the strange path "Why did I even accept this invitation... so they are getting married, well. Good for them! But my presence needing to be there is a mockery when they know my situation." Talks to herself in a quiet, slightly upset voice. The sounds of the wind passing the branches in the forest causing a constant sound to mask the sound of the approaching danger... a silver colored wolf. But just as it comes closer, sneaking on the woman a broken branch under the paw gives it away and a smirk comes onto Elisabeth. Lifting her hand up and concentrating a small orb of fire, her voice less annoyed and more cocky. As well as clear to the wolf that decided to come a bit too close for mutual safety "Just perfect... something to get my frustration out on."
Faith, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

You might find that making a difference to the world on our server is quite a difficult task to achieve. If you're looking for something that you can make a difference to, focus on a storyline and how yours and other characters develop according to what you do and how you do it. I have faith (Hah! Puns) that you'd be able to enjoy yourself here ^.^

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! I look forward to seeing you around the world and RPing with you!
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]
Thank you, and I am most certain I love enjoy myself here as well. The hospitality shown to me and the friendly acts given freely made me feel included from the moment I stepped in. *hugs all those kind people I have met so far, and looking forward to meeting the rest!*
Yes we are friendly aren't we? *City blows up behind Ormica* Welcome to the server! (I am welcoming, yes it's a GMs job, but Faith had some of the same goals as me >.<)
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec