The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Wingman's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello guys, The name is Martin and I've been Roleplaying around on a huge bunch of servers but lately I've been realy inactive with my PC overall, Excuses? Well relationships, work, and some other "stupid" things. So now I'm back in the sadle again!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the long, glory, nordic land of Sweden, a "real" Viking indeed. But doesn't have that awesome long and thick beard and that deep voice, chainmail or that sword nor the spear..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, long story short; started a year after release, got bored by a PvP server, started an own with some friends which wasn't that succesfull and quit, after another year, jumped into the RP world and continued for about 4-5 years with RP but suddenly grew up, Had a job, GF, Apartment.. Another word, a Life. But went downstairs with everything so, now i'm back with this RP that i've been missing since a year ago.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I put some minutes on searching for a RP server on Google, and here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Socialy, mostly. Not too large groups in one place either. Small comfy, friendly and funny random people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I'm quite a hybrid i must say. But my main favorite race must be a Dwarf. Because I totaly love their accent and their "need" for alcohol and action, so I think that's the funny part of being a dwarf.
But also blood elves aswell, But I must be honest, I'm more of an Alliance person but I always wanted to give the horde a chance aswell.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I hope I wont meet these kind of God mooders and metagamers or those that doesn't accept people who might not been studying as much as them, I think " give them a chanse" and not haul over them and command them to leave the server and uninstall the game, I've been facing that so yeah.
But I also see forward of meeting new people aswell.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The text at "As Grakor puts it", I deffinatly like. I've stumbled upon great and awesome rules in my time of RPing but many servers doesn't respect nor follow those rules which often leads to a private servers death.. Which is very sad indeed.
Of course it's fun to do something special, unique but when everyone does it, and OVERDOING it.. It just becomes too much.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well this is something I've been working on for quite some time, I've only writen 3 chapters but writing it all would be way to much i believe! so, enjoy!

Chapter one
The Harvest

The year was around 1785, a very ordinary summer day in Sweden for us farmers. Our strong horse pulled us on our, relatively "new" wagon in the woods to the field which is deepest in our area.
- Pelle! - Dad cried to me, - Throw down the axe, And wait here for us. --
I nodded and grabbed hold of the new grounded axe and threw it at him, and he took it easy with his hands.
He nodded with a smile at me before he and his strong brothers went into the forest by a small path that our wagon could not get through.

I sat for hours playing with my old carved wood, I was always imagine that they were brave soldiers who was fighting for our nation, but suddenly I heard a terrible scream. I was quite stiff in the whole body, I looked around and listened ...
Suddenly I heard a rustle, not far from me. It came quickly after almost every second.

I feared the worst, I saw a huge black shadow running around behind the trees…
And after a short moment, it disappeared.
When I both saw and heard that the creature was gone, I jumped down under the wagon and crawled into a small hidden place, where we put expensive items if we encounter some road bandits.

I was inside the little box in one hour… The space was not as big as one cubic meter.
Suddenly I heard a rustle once again… But this time… there were more!
But short after I heard them, I recognize my fathers voice; - Pelle!?... Pelle!?.. Where are you!?...- I was about to crawl out from the box until I heard a piercing howl!
My father came running towards the wagon to grab the pitchfork and accidentally hit the lock which my head now was on, It hit my head so hard that I went unconscious.

Short after, I waked up, by the piercing howl again, I shook my head, holding my hands on the top of my head and just wanted to cry. And I heard there was a ferocious battle outside, I did hear that one of his brother got attacked and my father then stabbed the beast which then make a piercing howl but it didn't take long before it all went silence again.

I waited a couple of minutes before I opened the hatch.
I crawled out and I saw huge amounts of blood and then placed my hand above my mouth, Even the horse was slaughtered, I was stumbling around , just seeing the sea of blood from my sight… Now, I stood a meter, maybe two, away from the wagon… Then I heard the familiar sound again, I turned around and looked up at the green grain tops… I saw him…
In the last seconds of my life I saw the ferocious creature howling, again… I stood all freezed while looking and listening to his fearful howling.

He then stops and starts to sniff, if he felt someone nearby,He turns his look at me and started to growl.
It didn't take much time for him to decide what to do, He swiftly climb down from the tree and I didn't got a chance to turn away before he snatched my neck…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How about alliance RP? I know since I noticed this server that it must be a kind of a "Only horde RP allowed" but just wanted to check.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Oh, another one from Sweden? You should talk to our GM Loxmardin! She's from Sweden also!

Alliance RP is very much alive here and can sometimes be more plentiful than the Horde RP. It all depends on the moment, really.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi