The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cyndikate's introduction part 2
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I have recently graduated with a major in multimedia design, so I'm at home all day until I can find a job.

I'm 22 years old, and I've been playing World of Warcraft since I was 18 years old. Ever since then I've been playing WoW from time to time.

My dream right now is to roleplay in a WoW setting, but during my time in retail I never had the chance to do that. I've roleplayed in MC servers, and have considered moving on to a game that naturally has an RP setting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I'm generally crazy about trying out games that people talk about, so I bought WoW for christmas and instantly got hooked. Now ever since I picked it up, I never stop talking about it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found you via google as I searched for World of Warcraft roleplay private servers. The only thing that drew me to your server was the fact that it's dedicated to roleplay which made me avid to join it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I don't have a preference and I enjoy all kinds of RP. Whatever you can throw at me, I can have fun with it.

I don't have experience in WoW RP though, but I can RP in general.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite Race in WoW is the Night Elves. Because I’m always a fan of Night Elf lore. The night elves put a lot of emphasis on loving nature, and living in trees. When I join the server, one of the races I'd like to RP as is a night elf, especially a druid.

My favorite class is the Rogue. Simply because the Rogue in WoW is the greatest representation of stealthy thieves and assassins of all MMORPGs.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My only expectations for this server is roleplay. That is the only thing I came here for. I'd also love to RP in a moderate population. And I don't want to play on a WoW server with 5 people on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Typing in basic grammar and sentence structure and avoiding l33t speak. In a roleplay server, it’s expected and it’s required that you type in grammatically correct sentences. L33t speak can very easily throw people off, especially in RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Kynrei resides in the forests of Teldrassil. Her parents came from a long line of dedicated druids. Her mother and father once taught her how to communicate with nature, and talk to the animals. She also learned how to respect the children and blessings of Elune. When she kills an animal, for food, and for clothing, she must thank the animal, and inform them that its sacrifice isn’t in vain. When she harvests herbs for food and medicine, she must thank Elune for her gifts.

Kynrei had a passion for animals, and as a child, she kept and cared for a pet rabbit. Her love for animals inspired her to spend her years training as a druid.

Kynrei has one goal: To travel the land of Azeroth to see and learn to appreciate nature.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I will do anything to show how much I want to RP on this server. T
Welcome to the server! You must be really excited to hop into our little world and start roleplaying!

Whenever you feel like it, be sure to check the CotH wiki as it has a ton of helpful information, such as the rules and the [url=http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Timeline]timeline[url] of our server. There are also helpful resources for making a character profile, though you are not required to profile before you start rping. Don't be afraid to settle in first before exploring more of the server.

Your friendly forum helper,

Wuvvums!
timeline

Wuvvum's URL failed. Here it is.

(You forgot the slash in the second [url].

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction, Part 2. kaiken 0 427 11-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Last Post: kaiken