The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction: Zilvai
(Appologies if this appears again, but as I can't check if I have posted or not, I will do this again. My internet went down when I posted twice and I got an error message. So just a prewarning!)

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Heya World, I'm Zilvai and am from Germany. Role Play has always been my fascination, devotion and biggest hobby. I have been summing eleven years of RP now ranged from PnP (Magus, Shadowrun, Warhammer Fantasy, DSA, DnD), LARP and Community Online RP (Forums + Servers). WoW Lore has been quite thrilling in the past experiences but sadly there are too many people on the official servers that cause grief to people who enjoy RPing aswell as an all around instable and unfriendly community. It was time to move on and my dearest friend Faith had recommended me this server.

Further about me, I am an art student in Visual Design and Graphics.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am German but my English is boundlessly better then German due to being raised in America.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Firstly the MMORPG that was announced and broadcasted back in the old days, taking the chance for a new RP foundation with friends to explore.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Faith had announced this server to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

The RP I seek most for is an advancement in a characters story and also further another individuals personal experience and story alike.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elf (Sin'Dorei) as Magic has always inspired me. The greatness of a civilisation and then the major decline an ever thrilling theme. Very similar to the Naga. Corruption with magic to expand into something greater.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A fun time. That's why we are here, are we not? :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The Regulation of Respect appeals to me most. People forget this so often on so many games and RPs that it leaves two sides bitter. If both can respect the views of another person and meet this with maturity, then a certain Utopia could be made. Respect is what I consider a foundation to peace.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is an excerpt of a very long RP story, a vision for a comrades character.

"**** you." The words echoed along the halls consistent of marble walls, rather reflecting the waves of sound then capturing it. Every clash of sound to the walls causing it to dim a little till there was nothing but silence that creeped in the finster halls toned with marble of white and long pillars of a granite heritage reaching towards the tip of the very ascended cieling which is also adorned with a series of grim design. The emitter of the voice, a little girl of age ten, Raven hair that tumbled down her shoulders all the way towards her hips, blood red eyes flairing with a passion of raw hate, pale skin revealing the lack of sunlight and foremost clad in a very elegent dress of black decent with a blooming like effect starting from her waist and then down, stood before another figure to protect her from the inidividual she had insulted. Another small girl with blond hair and blue eyes stood behind the other small figure, smiling a little in worry to the girl. She too held similar fashion and haircut, looking precisely identical in shape but yet held the different in color of hair and eyes.
"Z-Zyk..." The blond hair figured whispered in a still slightly audible way to the raven haired girl. "It's fine. Just let mommy. I'll be - okay." Zyk sparked with a bit of fury to the words sneering towards the tall figure before her to demonstrate her disgust and intention to remain in place. However it does not find success as Zyk gets swiped from her feet as her left cheek has been struck with the back hand of the taller woman. Clad in a pure white dress, Arvoria, the mother of Zyk and Sol, eased slowly towards the now free figure before her. Arvoria was a mix of her children, holding Raven hair and blue eyes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing thus far!
Howdy, Zilvai, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I'm glad Faith is enjoying her stay so far that she recommended us to you. :) I hope you find what you're looking for in regards to working on your character's development.

If you have not already, I suggest take a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Zil!! *quickly leaps and hugs* you got accepted. Congratulations! *gives freshly baked cake into your hands*