The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jagren's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hmm... I suppose I could call myself rather easy going. I'm not much of a fan of planning very far ahead of time unless it is in regard to very specific IC situations. Though above all I play to relax and enjoy myself, thus I bear an extreme hatred for any sort of ooc drama. However, IC is fine by me so long as it makes sense within the context of the current rp.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Originally I hail from the great country of Canada, however I currently live in the United States. My primary and, unfortunately, only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I originally got into warcraft way back during warcraft 2 when I received the game as a gift from my uncle. I greatly enjoyed the game and even went back to play the original, effectively forging me into a permanent fan of the warcraft universe.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I used to actually play on CoTH quite some time ago, but I had to quit playing due to collage. Now that I had more free time, though with very little money, I resumed my search for an excellent private roleplaying server. In said search I re-stumbled across CoTH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I often find I enjoy a dynamic range of roleplay, quite often depending on my mood at the time. Tends to be I end up with a horde of alts in order to ensure I have someone to suit every mood I may have.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I must admit I have a great love for the Kaldorei. Their history and culture just has a near magnetic draw to me. That being said my favorite class has to be the mage. Just due to the vast diversity within the types of magic that exist in the warcraft universe, one can create a highly unique yet still believable archetype for a mage character. The possiblities presented by the mage are too numerous for me to ignore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would have to say they are the same as when I first joined CoTH way back, a solid group of roleplayers with well thought out characters. Which I hope once again provides the intelligent roleplaying environment that I seek and that retail is woefully lacking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all the rules listed I greatly enjoyed seeing the rule set regarding guards and members of npc factions. Particularly the consequences related to assaulting such an npc. Often I find on many private servers, and especially retail, the presence of npcs are highly underplayed or just blatantly overlooked to the point where people no longer factor in the consequences of their actions taken near or against a guard or other npc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Currently I am still under some pretty strict time constraints as I am typing this before I must head to work, though I will get around to typing up and editing in an acceptable story for this section.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing really to add aside from the fact that CoTH is still up and running for me to try and join.[/size][/font]
Howdy, Jagren, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I must say, in all my time reading introductions, I've never seen anyone isolated the policy on NPC presence and that just makes me so happy :). While us GMs do pop in on guards from time to time, it's good to remember that they're not stupid!

What was your username back when you used to be on CotH?

Jagren Wrote:Currently I am still under some pretty strict time constraints as I am typing this before I must head to work, though I will get around to typing up and editing in an acceptable story for this section.

No worries on this -- so long as you have a story by the time you apply for Gruntship, you're all right. :)

If you have not already, I suggest take a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
EY! A fellow Canuck! *is from GTA Region* welcome aboard eh!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy