The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

~Lexzius' Introduction~
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I am very dedicated to my role and to the little details that makes everything so much more amazing. I am also quite strict when it comes to rules but still forgiving if the person doing wrong is willing to change. I am usually in a good mood and I often go through the troubles trying get to know my roleplaying partner(s).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Gothenburg, Sweden. Which means my primary language would be Swedish. Although, my English is far, far from bad.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into the Warcraft universe as Warcraft III was a major hit back in the 00's. Then I started to play World of Warcraft in 06, and has been playing on retail and private-servers on and off.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
By a simple google search of a private roleplaying server!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the adventure/drama type of thing, one where everyone involved are actually involved. Scenarios and such.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably the dwarves due to their extensive and interesting lore.
And my favorite class is druid, I played druid back in 06 when I started and has been ever since. I also like the mysticism around it all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Many, many hours of entertaining roleplay and nice, active players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmodding, I once came across a player who said he was the son of Illidan. Then proceeded to kill everyone in the group ICly. The horror...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Razkhal entered the grey, orcish hut built in the middle of the Barrens. He took a whiff of the putrid smelling air and put his axe to the ground, leaning the handle against a wall. His hooves made a distinct 'thud' as he carefully entered the dark and murky living area of a former old orc. He looked around the round building and sniffed the air again. Flies were circling an old rotten haunch of meat. Was that the smell? No... The stench was more than just a chunk of boar flesh. He took a few steps into the middle of the room, closer to the big fireplace built there and investigated it thoroughly. Upon finding what was in it, he stepped back out of disgust and covered his ringed nose. "Ugh... Savages..." he walked back to the ever smoking fireplace and poked the scorched orc head which had been chopped off by a Kolkar blade with a small knife he had for reserve protection. "Rest in peace, my old friend. May the spirits guide you even as you have passed." the young shaman kneeled down before the fire and then rose again, grabbing his axe on the way out. He looked up at the afternoon sky of Kalimdor and sighed deeply. "Pawene ichnee pawene." he spoke in Taur-ahe before transforming into a spirit wolf and ran off into the jungles of the Barrens.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope we all will get along nicely, good luck to all of you! And I hope I'll see you out there!
Hello and welcome to CoTH, Lexzius!

If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading through our rules and policies, just to make sure you're all set! We do have quite a few of them, after all. :D

If you're a bit unsure about how to get ideas for your characters and how you should play them out, give the articles and guides a looksie! They can be really helpful, even for the older members of our community. We also have a whole page for tips about creating characters, which should give you a gentle push in the right directon.

When you get on the server, you're recommended to /join Barrens and /join Chat. The Barrens is really just for random banter, while the Chat is more for serious discussion and questions about the server/Lore. Joining those two channels - obviously - gets you in touch with the rest of the server, and throwing out a little "hi, I'm new" is bound to attract some positive attention, if you want any help. If you have more specific questions about the server, like rules or help with knowing where to put a post, you can PM or whisper our Staff; That's the Forum Helpers (like me!) and Game Masters.

Well, hello there! A Swede! Seems you're growing numerous on the server. Hail from the way North! (Apologies if I seem excited, I'm a horrible Scandinavist!) As for your interest in Dwarves, I hear muhaha8 is brewing on some plans to create a guild for them. Perhaps it might interest you!

I hope you enjoy your stay on Conquest of the Horde, and if you have anything you're in doubt about, just send me a PM, and I'll do my very best to give you a satisfying answer. Anything! And of course, a PM just to say hello is always appreciated, too! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]