The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Leaving
I believe I made a thread a while ago saying I wasn't really around anymore, and was only online when people asked me to be. Well, things have changed since then and I am officially leaving the server. The few things that kept me around are gone, or otherwise simply... not keeping me around anymore.

I also don't, and never have felt that I ever was a real member of this community. I was here, but that was about it. The couple friends I had here have either left or dissapeared, or for others... stopped talking to me and generally no longer being my friend.

I have completely moved to retail leaving nothing for myself on the server.

There are many things I want to say, bad things about the server and a few of its members. But there is no point in going that far and trying to make a big exit with screaming at people over things that don't matter. So I will simply leave you with this (Aside from the paragraphs above)

There were fun times, and there were bad times. People I will always remember and people I wish I could forget. I learned a lot, and have carried it over to retail helping me to become a better RPer.

Goodbye Conquest of the Horde.
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
Bye. Have fun.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
You were quite the unique member Aadora, I hope you have fun in Retail... Remember! If you want to play on Retail I am on Thorium Brotherhood (US)
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

I wish you luck wherever you're going and... Well, I hope I'm in the better of those two categories of friends. :(
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Have a good one on retail, Aadora.

That's something I've often felt, as well. I've been on CotH for a very long time now, and it happens occasionally that friends leave (voluntarily or by force, whatever the situation). It's always difficult to watch someone you liked leave you behind for something else and it takes away much of your purpose in being around. Makes you feel alienated since you can't feel the familiarity with the rest of the community that they seem to share.

I've been there several times, feeling estranged and all that. It's something that passes with effort, though. Introducing yourself to others and really going out of your way to meet new people really helps that. You find new friends that way. Many get discouraged once they lose their friends that they've worked so hard to get and keep, not wanting to go through the process again of really finding yourself some anchors to keep it fun and familiar. It's the same for everyone, though. If you don't have people you feel can keep you around, you make new ones. It's not something that can be served to you or anyone else, I'm afraid. As I said, I've been there. It's a bugger. It really is.

That said, no one is forcing you to stay and no one ever really did, to my knowledge. Find something else if you can't enjoy yourself here, though I can sincerely say us as GMs do our best to make this place enjoyable for everyone. Sometimes, we just can't manage to go all the way for everyone, though, and that's... tragic. I'm sorry, Aadora.

That said, have a good time and punch those retail RPers in the face for me! The doors are still open here if you ever want to come back.
Hope you and your brother enjoy whatever it is you end up doing.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Goodbye, Aadora. My only hope is that you don't regret your time here and that you'll have a good life. May evil always get lost on its way to your door. *tips hat*
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Evil can be fun >:| BUT I had fun with you and hope you had fun with me. I'll miss ya and love ya lots! Also remember we will always be here :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Alright. May evil always get lost on its way to your door. Unless it's Ormica. Ormica can be fun, and might be able to make a good sandwich, I dunno.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
^ I definetly CAN! And thank you, Ormica can be fun >.<

Quote:That said, have a good time and punch those retail RPers in the face for me! .

From hearing Worgen wanting to be Hugh Hefner to everyone RPing as a dragon, I felt like doing just that.

Quote:Remember! If you want to play on Retail I am on Thorium Brotherhood (US)

All my characters are on Wyrmrest Accord. If you, or anyone wants to add me my Battletag is Aadora#1387. I always felt like people either ignored me, or thought I was bragging when I talked about my retail account. But what I always meant to say as that I have a character for just about anything, and can help people or simply just do something with someone.

My only company right now is a hot headed soldier that yells at me every night for stupid things... so it's rather lonely since most people in my guild have had to start school in the last month or two.

Quote:So I will simply leave you with this

^ Semantics

I'll probably be on the forums here and there to see what's what but... that's it. I don't really have any of you on Skype so unless it's over retail, contact will be extremely limited with everyone. But I guess that's part of leaving.
Spoiler:
Search for Loxmardin on Skype.

C'mon. I dare you.
Challenge accepted and completed.
Spoiler:
Listen if ya ever need RP I'm here, sorry you feel the way ya do :3

Even though I am myself been on absence for months, I just couldn't help myself and tell you that you were indeed an unique member and roleplayer in COTH. I always enjoyed roleplaying with Aadora and Maleeka on Nerethor.

Whatever you got in mind for the future, I wish you the best and good luck on your journeys.

Bye!
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving. DoctorDaveMD 7 1,839 09-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Kull
  leaving for Real life RP Blish2202 5 1,206 07-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Relax, I'm not leaving, just taking a chill. (UPDATED WITH SCHEDULE CHANGES) CappnRob 0 594 07-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Losing it, leaving maybe Saronsen 10 1,842 12-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  'Oh, so -now- you're leaving?!' Adam255 5 1,056 11-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Last Post: rodentjoe