The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction - Terrakowski
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I define myself as a charismatic, and outgoing RP:er. Something in between a casual, and hardcore RP:er. Open minded - easy going player, who accepts that I do not know everything. In my own words I'd put it simple.. Calm, accepting RP:er who listens and respects his surrounding guildies and possibly non-guildies too ofcourse!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Sweden, Swedish - and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I was drawn into it by my friends; in the early days of Vanilla.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

The server itself has been known to me for almost a year, I've always had it in mind to just open that browser and just post an application though it took till today, until I actually did it. So, yeah, I found it myself.. and have been for a long time keeping an eye on the server, watching it's progressions; and generally just having an eye on it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy everything from closed guild RP, to random city - or any other place where RP may emerge.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'd prefer a human rogue. The human because I simple think they have the most options to become; pretty much anything - the RP as -a- human is very open minded, and doesn't have a distinctive faith or whatever which mayhaps most Draenei have, for example.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations would be to get some real -quality- rp, which I've longed for in a while. Not talking low on previous RP-servers I've been in but - my expectations for -this- server in particular would be quite high.

I also seek to make new bonds with un-familiar players which I've perhaps never RP:ed or had an OOC talk with, I find that the most exciting!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect. I value, and think the key to succesful; and logical RP is respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Cold. He shivered as another cold breeze swept by, another day.. Another mark on the wall. Another page in the diary.. The large stone cave shook, and it echoed as he coughed violently. He raised his hands; pressing them tightly to his mouth in a poor attempt to muffle the loud noises. His mind racing upon the thought of what may be further down the cave.

A week, a month? He couldn't remember just how long he had been lost. Days meant nothing here, time was but only day and night; why would time matter? It was freezing, well, yes ofcourse it was! What would he expect, it is.. Northrend after-all.

He straightend his pose, and stood back up. His coughing having forced him to arc his back in a quite un-comfortable manner. His long beard swayed as his head was raised, he glanced around.. He had made camp just at the entrance to the cave, a fireplace; a small bag - containing a short-sword, wood.. And a half-eaten; frozen chunk of meat.

His clothing was simple. A woolen robe adorned with small silver pellets at it's chest, what favor they did him out here.. Was.. Unkown. His gloves were torn and his long baggy trousers shredded from previous mountain-climbing.. And running.

His stomach rumbled, hungry? He lowered his head in though, shaking it hesistantly. He could eat, and take a chance he'd might stumble upon something already dead; which hopefully isn't frozen.. Or.. Save it, but then he might not have enough strenght to actually leave the safety of this cave and find a new residence for the night..

Decisions.. Decisions..

He sighed audibly, giving his situation - a gentle way of ending it would ofcourse be an animal. Being ripped to shred and eaten by an animal twice his size wasn't a bad way of going considering what else he could expect.

Scourge. The mindless ghouls of the Lich King, the reason -he- came all along. When thinking about such, how was it he ended up out here? The though made him frown.. ''They were too many.. I had to run..'' he whispers. No response. ''I had too!'' he shouts, his arms lifting in a hostile manner.

Not a sound is heard. Nothing.. But his own echo. He sighs once more, calmling himself.

Narrowed. His options are narrowed, keep fighting and hop-.. hope for what? What does happen when he returns? Will the rest of the guard welcome him with open arms. No. In their eyes, his name has already been crossed. A letter sent to.. To.. Nobody. There's nobody to tell of his supposedly 'demise'. -Fallen in combat they'll say- .. He knows it's not true.

He ran. He was there. He knows. There's no respect or praise to be had for those who are cowards. No. He might aswell remain. Remain and hope for the scourge -not- to find him. He sits.

His eyes flicker, tired? He blinks a few times, nodding awkwardly to himself. Sleep.

He lowers his torso down onto a rock, embracing it. Hard. Cold. Sleep..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No! :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!
Be sure to join the channel 'chat' for anything related in-game such as questions about server policies or information on lore, and 'barrens' for anything off-topic that follows server rules. LFG is used for seeking role-play. Use the OOC portal to go just about anywhere in the game, but be sure to visit the OOC area for all the trainers and vendors. There's also an innkeeper there that you can set your hearthstone to. :)

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Well, after a year of watching us, I hope we live up to your expectation! xP I don't think we won't though. It's pretty easy to get involved in any RP, most people are pretty open to newcomers.

Enjoy your stay! o/