The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gamefreak's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello those who is reading this. My name is Ryan (well actually it isn't I just prefer that to be what people call me),I am currently 14. I've Roleplayed not long after I had completed the game "Oblivion". The reason for that was because the game was getting boring (because it is more fun to act as my character then slaughter an entire city).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in North America. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I got into WoW because I was tired of single player RPG and FPS. So after remembering the "Mohawk Grenade" commercial, I decided to get the MMO because I figured it would be more fun then your average "You are destined to save this world so you must" type of game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well I searched google, then found a link for a list of servers and found this one. Besides the fact it was an RP server nothing really had drawn me to this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As long as your definition of Roleplay isn't the same as moonguards, i'll usually try out any Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That would probably be Undead Warlocks, because back in oblivion I always hated the fact I couldn't be a rotting maggot farm and be a class that could rely on demons and curses to down their opponents.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I hope their isn't any Moonguard Goldshire-like places here, if there is i'll simply avoid them. I also hope for a decent population that atleast try to be mature in RP (you know, no typing faces or speaking OOC without ( ) around them).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Language, Because on my past Roleplaying servers i've been on i've seen people do basically all the things the rule said NOT to do IC and OOC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I must warn you I am not really all that well at making up a story but here it is: As the stranger entered the tavern the room suddenly became really quiet. Everyone was staring in his direction, I took a good long look at this new visitor. He was obviously not from around town, he wore a tattered brown tunic, old woolen pants, and mud caked shoes that seemed as if they would fall apart at any moment, he also wore a cloak and had a cowl the covered his face, so I could not see his face. Then I noticed something else he had a heavy broadsword strapped to his back. Fortunately he only stayed long enough to ask the innkeeper for directions to the next town and went on his way. After he left the tavern seemed to become just as loud as ever and I sighed with relief and continued to drink my cider.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am not a walking dictionary, so I won't understand some of the words you say. I will probably know most though.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!
Be sure to join the channel 'chat' for anything related in-game such as questions about server policies or information on lore, and 'barrens' for anything off-topic that follows server rules. LFG is used for seeking role-play. Use the OOC portal to go just about anywhere in the game, but be sure to visit the OOC area for all the trainers and vendors. There's also an innkeeper there that you can set your hearthstone to. :)

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me!

We are far better than Moonguard, I assure you. ^_^

Enjoy your stay! o/