The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Robin Introduction
Tell us about yourself, as a player
Hey buddies! I'm Robin and I'm very handsome. I have no idea what to put in these first two sections, so please pretend that there's something interesting here. Alternatively, here is a picture of some turtles. Aww.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?
My introduction to the series came from Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne in ~2005. This was also the start of my roleplaying career, as DoBRP (now SoTDRP?) became popular and I began seeing the appeal of pretending to be an elf for a few hours. I picked up WoW a few months before Burning Crusade dropped, and I played on and off for a while. The roleplaying scene on the live servers was pretty lame, so I eventually gave up.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?
Like I said, the live servers offer really lackluster roleplay options. Maybe it was just that Scarlet Crusade a bad server to pick? I don't know. Anyway, the itch has come to me occasionally over the last few years, and I started looking into private servers to get my fix. It was a very long and tiring quest, but I eventually stumbled upon this community and liked what I saw. I tried other servers around 2009-2010 (any of you dudes from Enmity?), but none of them really did it for me. It didn't help that most of them dissolved because of some insane drama.

What appeals to me about this sever is the apparent dedication to both characters and storytelling. I really appreciate that there's any sort of community standards, as well. A lot of the servers that I found suffered from letting anyone in, inevitably leading to blatant Mary Sues and generally bad roleplaying. That sounds kind of elitist, I guess, but I'm interested in collaborative storytelling, not LOOK HOW BADASS MY GUY IS!!!!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
Laid back, casual roleplaying with a driving force to it is what I'm usually looking for. Some sort of plot is ideal, but getting caught up in the minutiae of the world around my character is also cool. Swapping stories while chilling in a tavern is just as engaging to me as killing dragons or whatever.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
My favorite race in any fantasy setting is Dwarves, for reasons I can't even explain. Something about them is just inherently awesome to me, and I love playing them. But I also really like arcane classes, since you can do all sorts of cool stuff with magic training or weird experiments.

It's really hard to pick favorites, since I like mixing stuff up and doing something I've never done before.

What are your expectations of this server?
In a sentence: chill dudes working together to form one cohesive and awesome story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
Either this one about not hogging the spotlight, or this section about Mary Sues.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
Sorry if this post seems a little disjointed! I'm not really used to posting big applications like this. If there's anything you want to know or talk about, send me a PM and I'll be happy to elaborate or whatever. Thanks!
Howdy, Robin, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I really, really enjoyed your introduction -- I smiled, I laughed, I was disappointed by the lack of sloth pictures (Alternatively, a sloth. D'aww). I'm glad you endeavored through the arduous process of finding our server, it seems periless and wrought with turmoil.

If you have not already, I suggest take a look at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]