The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grandmama Appleflow
Grandmother Appleflow - During events, I've had to role-play two characters at once; Granny Appleflow and Markuss. Needless to say, it's a wee bit hard. So, I'm asking a kind hearted soul to pitch in and help me with this character; by making said character.

The basic Idea - A grandmotherly-type character. This goes to explain it: (Nags, heavy on tradition, heavy on table manners, not afraid to downgrade children, all with a touch of bigotry.)

Basic Outline I'd Like Folks to Keep - Widowed by husband after said husband died, fragile due to age. Other than this, add any personal flairs you like!

(Yeah, I know it sounds boring to a lot of folks, but if you're interested, shoot me a PM! Or you -can- post here, if that's whatcha' like.)
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
I'd love to do this but I'm pretty tied up with Veronika's involvement with the family and somehow trying to get Vaye back into these events. That said, I'd hate to think of anybody but you playing this character, because you played her very well. I've never seen such a frightening (yet lovable) character. More intense than anyone on Azeroth.

I can vouch for Vladdy that Grandmama Appleflow is an awesome character concept with a lot of dynamic and a RP chemistry that works with basically any character. Somebody should definitely pick her up!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
M'afraid I meself made the character. However, if anyone wants to end up playing her, please send me a PM. S'no problem.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]