The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thrangar's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I have been playing on and off since Vanilla beta, and I have done all walks of the game. Raiding, crafting, making gold, PvP, RP, combinations
of them. My favorite is really just to RP, however I also love PvP, especially Rp-PvP. I love the combination and just the all around fun involved in it. I really
get into it, and it is something I would consider my favorite hobby. I love hardcore RP even more, where you just get as in depth as you can.
As a person, I play basketball and football, but also love to just listen to some rap and chill out while getting my nerd on. I have a busy schedule, from sports, to college, to playing games in all of my spare time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States and speak English. I have a somewhat limited knowledge of Spanish, but I speak English, dogg! XD

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I heard of it on a few websites I used to browse on. I had always loved and been an avid fan of Fantasy and Dargons and Elves, so I thought this would be great for me. Couple months later and I was hooked. Been playing since then, man I love it. Really a great game, I have seen lots of change, some I agree with, and some I didn't.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I googled private servers. You all seem really organized and handle things well. It seems like you are very established in who you are and what you do. I really
like and respect that about you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I love RP of all kinds, especially militant, but RP-PvP holds my true love. I do like more organized plots, but I also do enjoy random walk-up RP a great deal.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is orcs, because I have been reading, playing, and loving orcs since I was a kid. I have two favorite classes: Warrior, because there is something
special about being a badass with a huge sword and just running around killing and hacking anything that moves. My other favorite would be Rogue, because I think it is pretty sweet to sneak around with two daggers, using poisons and picking locks. Just being a sneaky mofo!

What are your expectations of this server?:

I think this server would provide a refresher and help me to get back in and have a lot of fun RPing and playing the game I have come to love. I think
it would be something different and very fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The realistics of it. You all changed several of Blizzard's rules, in order to better benefit Rpers. I think that is awesome. Items such as common and orcish being
global languages, and the increased sight. I really wish Blizzard would implement that on their servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

((
This is an excerpt from a fanfiction I had written a while back.
Some backstory...
Javiji is a troll druid of mine, Dagron is my orc rogue, Kuhuna is one of my orc warriors. The group is traveling to Orgrimmar to reunite with Kuhuna's
Chieftain, as he had sent an urgent message asking for aid.
))

The next morning the group set out at the crack of dawn. They were making good time and Javiji said they'd make it to Orgrimmar in another two days, so long as
they kept their pace up. "Caw! Caw!" came a screeching noise. "Harpies. Damnit!" Javiji shouted as he urged his kodo onward. Soon the group could see a flock of
harpies rushing towards the wagon. "Don't stop! I can hold em off from back here!" Kuhuna shouted out. "Sure t'ing mon." Javiji said back. The harpies soon caught up, and Kuhuna began slashing and hacking at any harpy who came close enough. Every time he cut one down, another one came and took it's place. "I. Can't. Fight. Much. Longer!" Kuhuna panted. "You got no choice mon! We be in da middle o nowhere!" Javiji yelled back. With no place to go and nobody coming to help, the group was in a sad state indeed. "Dagron, drive da wagon, I be helpin Kuhuna," Javiji called out as he passed Dagron the handles. Javiji began waving his arms and feeding a stream of energy into Kuhuna. With Javiji's restorative magic healing him Kuhuna was able to continue fighting, and killing, any harpy who challenged him. When the harpies finally realized they weren't going to be able to win they flew off, with one final screeching "Caw!" Kuhuna grimaced, "What th-------

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Ehhh... no not really, I just hope these are adequate answers.
Thrangar, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

As per our secret rules, a name such as 'ORCSMASH' is to be immediately approved as it is significantly pro-Orc which is something that we take into high account. If only. But none the less, it's great to see you coming to join our community and I hope you have plenty of fun here!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!