The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

James Dean's Introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I tend not to overplay my character, and my characters are usually unimportant and are just there. I play with proper grammar and spelling. As a player, I'm polite and help make RP enjoyable.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Australia and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me to it many years ago!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you through a google search! The fact that you go through introduction sheets makes it desirable as immature non RP people can't get in!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class/race is a Blood Elf Mage. I havn't figured out why, I just enjoy playing them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have expectations, what you provide is good enough.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is the respect rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The forest burned red. The sound of screaming echoed around; people were being charred, burnt to a crisp for the name of war. Innocent children were taken away. Lives were crumbled; smashed. The justice in society was slowly depleting. I look around; there was nothing. I decide to run in that direction. I hear a voice; my head turns quickly in the direction it came from. I duck as an arrow is aimed at my head. I turn and run, knowing this is my last moment of life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not particularly!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!
Be sure to join the channel 'chat' for anything related in-game such as questions about server policies or information on lore, and 'barrens' for anything off-topic that follows server rules. LFG is used for seeking role-play. Use the OOC portal to go just about anywhere in the game, but be sure to visit the OOC area for all the trainers and vendors. There's also an innkeeper there that you can set your hearthstone to. :)

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Blood elf is normally the best way to go. Don't let the heretics tell you otherwise. /belf supremacy!

Enjoy your stay! o/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dean Stride here! deanstride 2 1,397 07-27-2014, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Hello, I am Jamie. (or James) Atium 1 596 04-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Andrasia