The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just in case all doesn't go well
So, because things might not go as well as I want I'd like to put this up for everyone to see and give everyone what they need from me. I'll do some shout outs and I'll probably still be able to run the event with no issues :3 Again this is -just in case- the next week I'm gone :P

Red Rose- Members, I have set this up maybe weirdly to you guys but trust me the Red Rose works very well even when I'm gone. -All- leading members can make events and that seems not to be happening, if I leave I DO NOT want the Red Rose to go inactive! Our leaders are smart and evil, perfect for us! So leaders -if- I leave for a bit I'm depending on you to keep the Red Rose going.

HI- I may just have not to come to this when it restarts back up, sorry Niko :P

Friends- I have many, but here are the most resent I'd like to thank. Nikodemos you've been so helpful! Caravan, you are simply awesome and I probably owe you and some other GMs 1000 thank yous :3 Noble you've been my friend forever even though I don't see you in game much >.< Sachinub you where my first RP, simple as that, I've enjoyed many RPs with you and hope to enjoy more. Forenzic you've been so helpful with the Red Rose and just being around to RP :D Cappn Rob You've been great help with me trying to make Alliance people xD Roxas[Insert # here >.>] You are awesome and i'm glad to have met you. Sersay I consider you a friend and hope you consider me one, we still need RP >.< Cheesy than you for always being ready for a raid :D That's all that are in my brain atm, I'm sure there are tons more. If I've forgotten you srry, my deepest appologies <3

People I've asked RP from- I'm taking a rain check :P

Thank you all for reading this, thank you CotH. Again I may not leave, but I'd like this out there just in case :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Hope everything works out well. Save the list up there for any future rewards you may recieve.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
(10-21-2012, 11:45 AM)Ormica Wrote: Caravan, you are simply awesome and I probably owe you and some other GMs 1000 thank yous

Oh, shucks. :3
Hug

...You goin' somewhere? O.o
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Hopefully things will turn out well.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
That apology better be deeper than whatever hell you crawled out of! Evil
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I'm sorry about that Ormica, I have an addiction to help people.

Anyway, hope things turn out alright!
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment, and I told them they didnt understand life." - John Lennon

(10-21-2012, 12:01 PM)Caravan Wrote: [quote='Ormica' pid='269102' dateline='1350848724']

...You goin' somewhere? O.o

Well, if my teachers do not exspet late work then...my parents will be taking away my WoW, if they do... I'm going to take this as a learning experiance and try to do better :P

Sorry Rowgen >.< Have a million Hug (I'd spam this with a million hugs, but spaming is frowned upon >.<)

I can have viv become more active after the Kidnapped event.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Oh, speaking of the devil! I also wanted to add both ThePharaoh and Scout >.<

Now for the good and bads news...
Bad news: My teacher will not be taking late work and so my WoW will be taken away for a bit...If my dad has his way, for the rest of the school year...
Good news: My mother is defending me and I'll still be able to run that last event. With that I'm going to be working hard at school for hopes of forgivness :P That being said, I may still be able to get on during holidays and such. I also believe I can be on the forums even if not in game :D

You could try reasoning with your teacher if there's any other ways to get your grades up, liking staying after school to work on missed work or something.

But nevertheless would hate to see you gone for the rest of the year, xD.
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment, and I told them they didnt understand life." - John Lennon

I am gonna say this. Try spending more time doing your work and away from wow. School > WoW by far. To keep yourself from having this happen again, just do your work alright?
That's the plan to fogivness :P I'm aiming all As next term :P

In that case. Floor it :p
"GRADES BEFORE RAIDS"
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

How the hell did I forget Bingles? It's your name change...I swear >.>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turns out the spine doesn't -like- to be twisted... Flammeschmieden 8 908 02-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun