The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stein's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I play Retail wow, Kirin Tor. I RP regularly, but want to come back to 3.3.5a.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft in Wrath of the Lich King, and have been playing ever since. My cousin started me as a PvPer, but I made a character on Moonguard. (Yes... I know... I was a hordie and avoided Goldshire on my one ally.) After running into a few RPers, I decided I'd join in. After a few days, I was in the guild and RPing daily. I moved over to Kirin Tor because Moonguard got locked regularly, and wanted to log in and continue.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you on Google. (Big shock) What drew me to YOUR Server specifically, was this introduction actually. You only allow Role Players, and they need to do this interview to play. As well as I like the fact that you do World RP, meanign I can be IC all the time.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My Guild is a Kingdom based Guild, and my favorite types of RP are Kingdom, then Millitary. Sometimes if I'm in the mood I can enjoy a family style RP. To clarify, well... It's a kingdom? Haha I'm not really sure how to explain. We recently had a coup d'etat so we have an Empress now, and our government is under reconstruction, but we were a stable kingdom, we had a king, and a queen, we had our own military, and we were a neutral faction like the Kirin Tor. (Feel free to PM me any direct questions as to what you meant)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Mage. Blood Elves are my favorite race because of their corruption, and I like the ears... I admit it. Mage because of the Magic, Blood Elves were corrupted by Arcane Energy, and I find it ironic that a Mage would learn it.
Though just as much as I love Blood Elf Mages, I also play Night Elf Druids. I enjoy being able to shapeshift, and having my character's personality change based on it's form, as well as having the ability to heal, and deal arcane damage. They maintain the balance of Arcane and Nature energies, and my main now in retail is a Night Elf Druid tank.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only expectation is world RP, being able to walk up to someone, not wait for an addon to tell me if they are IC or not, and just RP with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth. While some of us take this to a level bordering on the encyclopedic, a working familiarity with basic timelines will suffice. In addition to this, all players are expected to have a character concept that makes sense within the context of Azerothian history. This concept should be readily communicable through the player's in-character words and actions, and players are expected to remain in character a majority of the time. Public character channels, such as /say, /emotes and /yell should be in character (IC) as much as possible, but out of character (OOC) chat is permitted as long as it is clearly defined, such as by double parenthesis ((as such)). Be aware that people usually dislike this, and will ask you to stop if you speak out of character in a channel reserved for IC communication. Guild channels will be defined by their guild leader.
I follow an IC at all times policy, I only go OOC when I absolutly need to, and I to get annoyed when people start screwing around in brackets completely pausing the RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Opening my eyes, I saw that I was in a new world. Looking around, I recognized that I was in a city of the Alliance, but I do not recognize the people around. Almost as if I stepped into a new world, I walked around, I admired the perfection in which this replica must have been made with. It was Stormwind! But the people were not the same. From the bricks to the trees, everything was identical as if I was home, but looking around, I recognized no one, and no one seemed to recognize me. As I walked through the front gate, making my way to the keep, several guards spoke to each other behind my back. Who is this? They most likely were asking each other. Entering the city itself, I stopped at the Bank.
"Do you have an account by the name Inoxia?" I asked, my voice higher than I wanted it to be.
"Inoxia?" The male banker asked, then he looked at the wall behind him and nodded to me, "First name please."
"Datura, Datura Inoxia." I said, calm and relieved.
"How can I help you?" He responded.
"I would like to withdraw my robes, for I am home." I said, trying to seem at home.
"I'm sorry, there are no robes here. Only a note."
"A note? May I see it?" I ask, my voice once again raising in my nervousness.
"Here you go, thank you for visiting the Stormwind Bank." He said with a smile.
"Thank you." I said, quickly turning to leave, opening the note.
In a strange font, as if the person was writing it for me only, the note read.
Thank the light you've arrived. I know how you must be feeling, and how this must all be to you, but know this, you are not home. You are not in the world you know. Meet with me and I shall explain everything I can. I only hope you get this before it is too late. As your people would say, 'May Elune watch over you Datura.'
Folding the note back up I didn't know what to do. This person didn't write a location for me to meet, nor who it was. All I know about this person, is they know my name, they know my race, and they know where I come from. What should I do? But as I begin to think to myself, the note lights itself aflame! Quickly releasing it, I heard a clink and looked down.
Where the note would have landed, there now was a silver necklace with a moon pendant on it. Quickly picking it up I examined it, the moon was on a strange silver disk, and as I looked into it, the moon seemed to glow. Not making the connection at the time, but the moon on the disk, mirrored the moon that would be in the sky that night.
Putting the necklace on, it felt natural. As if I had always worn it, or it was made for me. Sitting just above my breast, and the pendant slipping just under my travel robes. Walking into the Inn just next door, and renting a room, I looked into a mirror, and saw my own eyes mirrored the moon in the pendant, glowing a shade of white, and when examined closely, containing the moon. Smiling to myself I said, "Thank you Elune." aloud, and closed my eyes resting my hand on my robes, over the pendant.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The character I used in the story above, Datura Inoxia, is a character that I have RPed as and intend to RP as if I am accepted. Aside from that, I don't think I have anything else to clarify. Hope to hear from you soon.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!
Be sure to join the channel 'chat' for anything related in-game such as questions about server policies or information on lore, and 'barrens' for anything off-topic that follows server rules. LFG is used for seeking role-play. Use the OOC portal to go just about anywhere in the game, but be sure to visit the OOC area for all the trainers and vendors. There's also an innkeeper there that you can set your hearthstone to!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM a Forum Helper or a Game Master.

Yay elves! You'll find plenty off RP, you can assume that the majority of the people that aren't in the OOC area are IC in the world. Just poke them to see if there's room for more and you're set!

Enjoy your stay! o/