The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TLE Hallow's End Party 2 Feedback!
Holy hell, that went on longer than I thought. The event closed at almost 3 hours behind schedule, and we had a kidnapping during the closing. We also had to leave out the Eating Contest. Sorry for those who were anticipating it.

Either way, how do you like it? Anyway it could have been better? Anything you felt was missing? Feel free to give me your thoughts. This will all go into how I hope to DM future TLE events, especially major ones.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
How do you come up with all these crazy game ideas? They were a lot of fun, especially the musical chairs!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I liked it, but by the time the costume party began it was ~3 am for me and I fell asleep with my head on the keyboard. Was too tired to continue. ^^ The Animal show was fun, though I don't think it got the full attention it deserved. The first two seemed to go a bit unnoticed (The bat and the spider) and people slowly began to pay attention when the cat / snake got up into the audience.

Perhaps do that with all animals (get them into the audience), or make them do a trick. Or get some volunteers from the stage to drag people more into the event. (To do.. Anything, from feeding to helping with the trick, etc ) It was fun though! (Xanthe! <3 Thank you again for ze cat!)

I also missed a minor bit of NPC interaction to keep the RP flowing during the casual times, but from what I understood you were going home and weren't around for that moment. ^^ The event could have used an actual band on the stage (Damn you Spike) for some music, or an NPC selling wares / drinks (though I recall that happened once). Perhaps I missed it and it came when I went to bed but I figured I'd add it still. It wasn't required to keep the RP up, but I think it would have added to the festive atmosphere.

That's all I got. Looking forward to a next event!
I'm always excited about attending your parties and festivals!

I think, however, you might want to cut down on the seperate Couples and Singles events, save those for Valentine's. Like, the Goblin Hot Potato? That may have been one of the reasons the event took so long. We had to wait on the Singles to finish, and then the rules for the Couples got so confusing. And then bad rolls made it not very worth the wait.

All I can think of!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Overall, I think the event required more Muffin-costumed Aria.

(I enjoyed puppeting the animals. Also, for those who stuck around at the very dregs of the event, The Black Brewmaiden had hilarious feedback.) The games were fun; maybe next time instead of having the games available for both couples and singles, maybe make one game for couples and another for singles and flip-flop between them. Variety + Time Saving!

Other highlights: The costume contest. I liked seeing everyone's creativity in using the items to represent themselves! Well done all who dressed up. :)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Immy, I've watched you DM a -lot- of events (mostly because you have to use the laptop to do so, leaving me out to just watch over your shoulder IRL), and I can safely say this is probably your best-run event by long and far. It was well planned out, and even despite the hiccups along the way, went by smoothly. It had a good mix of random social PC-based RP and mini-games, and most importantly of all, it LOOKED well made. Your previous events, like the Sports Fair and the Love Festival, while definitely not bad, looked... artificial, I guess? You could tell it was a custom spawned GM thing. The Hallow's End party looked like it could have been an actual Blizzard thing... for the most part (lol butts floating over benches).

Also I had fun assist-DMing crap you should let me do moar.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Thank you all so very dearly for the feedback, as I value especially the criticisms. I was considering cutting back on the number of events for perhaps next year, or at least simplifying them. Your suggestions help too, and I look forward to DMing more TLE events while applying player feedback so that these events can keep improving.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I would simply like to thank all of those amongst the player base, whether TLE affiliated or not, for their participation in the various events. Its always nice to see people take part in the actual hosting process as this becomes somewhat burdensome at times to those in charge. Between the music, the costume contest and Cappn's usual holier than light speech, I believe everyone is due for a little pat on the back. A big pat on the back for Immy though, great job.

Also thanks for the Animal show feedback Psychyn. They are really designed for smaller events and this particular show was a bit rushed in the making due to RL circumstances but it went over better than expected.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen