The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been following the series since Warcraft I, but I never spent much time with WoW servers, much less the official, as I give more emphasis on storytelling, lore and immersion rather than gameplay, but MMO games don't exactly provide that. Plus, I think MMOs cannot compare to most single player RPG's gameplay. The fact that there are other people you can play with doesn't appeal to me when it comes at the expense of the gameplay itself. I have no experience with roleplaying and I am not very daring either, so I just want to observe and learn at first, and get more involved once I get the hang of it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Greece, Greek, respectively.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Spent countless hours in Warcraft II as a kid.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
The fact that it's a roleplaying server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That remains to be seen. But if I had to make a guess one where I have no lead role.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have nothing specific to pick, as characters of every race/class have the potential to make a good story.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it's functional.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None. They all seem like common sense.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Another lazy afternoon. The rays of sunlight bathed my face as I was lying on my bed, warming me to my very core. No work, no obligations, no thoughts, just a couple of hours wasted in peace and quiet. And I wouldn't want it any different.
A bass voice echoed in the background, getting louder with each passing second, breaking the silence that once filled the room. Accompanying it was a shining light, in turn blinding me to the sight of the beautiful sky out of the window. It was getting colder. Along with an intense effort to open my eyes, my heart started racing. The voice was clear now, yet I could not comprehend it's meaning.
"You're up."
I kept staring at what appeared to be a person above me, my eyes barely open because of the lantern he held towards my face, my body shivering despite my best attempts to control it. It was cold. A moment passed, or maybe an minute, until my thoughts were clear enough to be translated into words. Or in this case, word.
"What?" I asked, seemingly confused.
"Guard duty, it's almost 4 o'clock"
At the hearing of these words, my heart slowed down, and started sinking in my chest. Was it hopelessness? Disappointment? Take your pick.
"Already?" I complained, my tone one parents are accustomed to hearing from their kids when they wake them for school.
"Suck it up mate, only one day left."
"Yeah" I answered hastily, not paying much attention to what I was informed of.
I only realized what he said a couple of hours later, standing in front of a tent I was told by my superiors I must guard this night, on a mountain, its humidity rendering any warm clothes I wore almost useless, forced to be tormented by the cold up until dawn. It was freezing. And the heads up was no comfort either. It didn't make me feel any warmer, any better.
My mind was changed as the sky gradually regained it's light blue color. The sun eventually made his appearance on the horizon, rising slow and steady. His rays once again bathed my face, but this time it was real, and it was warmer than in my dream. It was warm. A smile was formed on my face as fellow soldiers started waking up. You could see the exhaustion in their eyes, but today they were all smiling. At that moment, I felt the morning breeze, and took a deep breath.
"Only one day left."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not yet.
Hello there, Anepsios! Welcome (back) to Conquest of the Horde!

Don't worry about being new to roleplaying. There's plenty of people who would be happy to take you in and give you a hand, and you're far from the first one we've had stumble in. Just take it slow and steady, watch and learn and we'll groom you in no time! :)

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin