The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

/played: Over 9,000 hours
I've been pretty on-again-off-again with CotH for a while now. Even before the only few times I've logged in over the past month; I've taken breaks that spanned months. I've been suspended. I've taken my leave. I've been banned. I've been let back onto the server. I've literally been everywhere on the spectrum as far as CotH goes aside from GM-hood, but I heard that was even an option for a time (Before my verbal spar with Grakor at least). From Visitor, to Peon, to Grunt, to Forum Helper, and back again. I'm coming up on three years of CotH next month, and honestly... That's just a bit too long.

I've had conversations with some closer friends about where we see ourselves and CotH. There was a time where I said I couldn't see myself leaving, but I couldn't see myself staying. Those two have finally come to butt-heads as I realize I've spent way too much time playing WoW. I've given up plans and friendships IRL to hang out with you guys, and that isn't something I regret; It's spending countless hours doing something that I justified as 'creative' or 'enlightening'. I love the relationships I've made with some of you, you'll probably be friends for life. But if any of you, friends or not, are telling yourself that the justification for RP is that it's bettering your writing, please stop. Emotes can effectively ruin a style, and while you can get plot ideas from RP, you can really tell who a WoW Roleplayer is based on their writing.

My quick little piece of advice to people who're in the same boat I've been in for the last five years, at least.

If I haven't made it clear enough yet, I'm pretty much done with WoW RP as it stands. I tried Esterus for RP. Tried Epilogue. Tried Prologue. Tried CotH. S'just a bit monotonous at this point, but for those that I RP, don't take that personally. Let me just use the clichéd 'It's not you, it's me.' Because it's really true.

I'm going to go ahead and change my password to indecipherable gibberish. If I ever find time between the college courses and High School that WoW is currently wrecking with all it's might, I may recover my password and come back. I really doubt it though. WoW's drained 5-12 hours a day of my life from sixth to twelfth grade. It was good to know you all.

Thank you Kretol, for hosting such a great server. Try and take more advice from the player base; An interactive world is all they want. Let them change it.

Sorry to Grakor, if anyone you know is reading this, so that they might convey the message to you. We butted heads a few times and it wasn't pretty; I'm sure it didn't help your situation IRL at the time.

To c0rzilla: I talk to you enough on Skype to where you'll probably just be like 'Wtf' at me within two minutes of posting... But uhh, thank you so much for all the RP IC, and fun times OOC.

That goes for you too Complaining Templar Gossipers. Flammos, Etmos, McKnighter, Sagi, AlianaS, wherever you are... You're all great, great friends. Try and keep in touch, if you can.

A big think you to, Rosencrat and Loxy. To a lesser extent but still influential, Sol and Clovis who I've only really talked to within the last year. Clovis in the last month.

Caravan: You fall in the same boat as Sol and Clovis with me not knowing you all too long, but you've become a great friend as well. Thanks for the RP and the laughs. Sorry 'bout the

Spoiler:
Durgans

Same with you Immy. Haven't known you more than a year I don't think but we've had some good times. Sorry I probably won't end up making that Tauren guild. Make it in my honor maybe? :3

Sachiko, We've had our fun. You too Cappn. Scout, I think you're on Prologue, but thanks for being a friend the last couple years. S'been a long time since we got to RP. Doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon though.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the million people that I've come to know so well here on the server, but it's one in the morning and I've already written a lot.

Now, as for what my characters are doing:

Don Bronco, Argent Guard and Private Ranch Operator, suffered a crippling wound at the hands of the Scourge in the Plaguelands. He was bedridden for some weeks as plague and rot infested his body. He recovered with the help of the Dawn, but having Annabelle, adept as she is with the Light at his side, did not hurt. He was given disability leave, and with the soon-to-be-birth of his and Anna's child, decided to make the leave indefinite. He now stays home aside from visits to the ranch, content to stay with his family as much as possible.

Tressian van Ravenholdt, Black Dragonsworn and Ex-Necromancer, has removed the pendant about his neck binding him to the Black Flight. Upon immediate investigation by such, it would be found that he is nowhere to be seen. The Alteracian has since gone into hiding, pursuing either one of the two loves in his life; Xanthe, or immortality. It is unclear as of this point, which he has chosen over the other. Only time (Something he is short of as it stands) will tell.

Gortan Darkblade, Legionnaire of the Redwatch Warband, was injured in combat and nearly died. With the revelation that he would have left his relationship with his son on shaky ground, he has since decided to give up his post within the official military to tend to his motherless child. He is teaching the young, albeit hard-pressed to learn Orcling the art of the blade as the child teaches the older, albeit hard-pressed to learn Orc the art of song.

Renorien Novalight, Ex-Noble of Silvermoon, has broken out of his Prison Cell with the aid of his son. He has within the short time of his escape, begun openly consorting with various demons, his form becoming further twisted beyond recognition. The Sin'dorei is on due course to become a Felblood Elf, an end he is most content with.

Fin'thori Dawnspear, Demon Hunter of the Sin'Dorei, is still under the control of the wild Warlock and his Satyr ally. The band about his arm keeps him under their command, his blades falling not against demons, but rather for them as he is forced further into corruption.

And Finally...

Calder Collins, Lightslayer of the Black Harvest, has so far been unable to make full contact with the Priest Elias. The Church has since given the Lightslayer's skills and services to a more active member of the Cult's dark clergy, for whom he still slaughters those zealous believers and followers of the Light.

[Image: sheldon-peace-out.gif]
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
;(

Take care lad. Good care.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I wish we'd spoken more, Belth, but I totally get where you're coming from. WoW can be a huge drain if you're not feeling up to it, and I hope you can direct your creative energies into an outlet you find more productive and enjoyable in the future. Christ knows you seem to have a lot of them. :3

You're a good guy. If you like, you're welcome to continue chilling in the Black Harvest's Skype with us. Should you ever return, Collins will always have his place - and I'd love to RP with you again, if you ever feel up to it. In any case:

[Image: the+manshake.jpg]

*MANSHAKE*

So long, buddy. Good luck.
We only just got to bouncing ideas around in Skype, but I am thankful for that. You of all people how what that's like and it was humbling to talk to someone who had much grander plans than I. If anything you have given me a desire for more complex characters.

I request all of Tressian's lore via small encyclopedia.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
You've been my single best friend on CotH since my early days, Beltharean. Thanks for everything.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
It was my pleasure to roleplay with you, and it was a greater joy to get to know you. I wish you all the best in your journeys -- please shoot me a hello from time to time on Skype. :D

Hug

Spoiler:
Beltharean Wrote:Tressian van Ravenholdt, Black Dragonsworn and Ex-Necromancer, has removed the pendant about his neck binding him to the Black Flight. Upon immediate investigation by such, it would be found that he is nowhere to be seen. The Alteracian has since gone into hiding, pursuing either one of the two loves in his life; Xanthe, or immortality. It is unclear as of this point, which he has chosen over the other. Only time (Something he is short of as it stands) will tell.

Azaria and Dulthaan are going to be pissed. Xanthe, however, will always consider Tressian a very dear friend and should he decide to live a "normal" human life, she would always protect him :). He taught her a lot and she is in his debt for her current happiness.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I'm not on Prologue right now, though I suppose I can see why someone might draw that conclusion.

See you later, Belth. If you're ever on Skype, message me.
They do say "all good things must come to an end."

I hope you hav fun with life. I'm glad I could contribute to the fun ties and not the bad!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Well, I'd say I'm gonna miss you, but I doubt this will stop us from talking on Skype. I'll definitely miss the RPs and all that with you, man. Some great times were definitely had.
Characters!
Gatwazzak'fon - Friendly neighborhood drug dealer
Run'gal Ashclaw - Orc Pyremaster
Vincetti Delgado - Wannabe pirate captain
Tensin Spiritrunner - Orc Spiritmaster
[Image: tumblr_m6z0jy9zkv1qgn6fro1_500.jpg]
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I never really talked much with you, our RP sessions were short and it was a long time ago. But I did always like you a lot. This makes me sad, because I feel Coth lost a really good member of the community.

Is there no chance you'll just stop RPing and still casually hang around the forums like I do?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
GRANDSON, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

/crying orc

Oh, well. At least I can stalk you IRL ;)

I'll see what I can do with the Tauren guild idea. Best wishes and luck, friend!

ADDED: I just realized now Kapre and Dia can't meet their birth father. NOOOOOOOOO. Or maybe we'll just retcon it.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Take care man.

I can understand your feelings all too well.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

So our swords were drawn,
Though they have never crossed yet,
Together, they sing.

Fate will take charge and have us meet again, of that I'm sure.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Hopefully we'll see each other again, been good times back in the day. Hope all goes well for you.

o/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business hours at the Camel Farm Bovel 0 469 03-19-2013, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Bovel