The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Red Arena II
[Image: bleeding_rose.jpg]

Roses are red...

Fighting is pointless...

But if coin is involved...

Does it have a purpose?

Love and Hate. Tranquility and Onslaught. Peace, and War. These concepts of the mind are all the same, even if they sound as if they were antonyms. You either fight for what you proclaim as good, or you fight against what you proclaim as "evil"; there is no middle ground. But say you toss in the idea of coin. A currency. A -reward- so to speak. You will find certain people to change; to act...somewhat differently. Their ideas of right and wrong dissipates over the course of their thought process, knowing they have a chance at something to aid themselves, something they could use to help them along their little road of life.

And that, my friends, is why The Red Rose wants to help you along the road of life. The road...to something grand.

Fight for something to help you along said road.

Slice for something to benefit you today.

Gouge for a reward you will not soon forget.

Triumph for something that will not be soon forgotten. . .

OOC Information

This is a remake/new take on the Red Arena event that was hosted by Ormica not too long ago. I wanted to spice it up a bit, and add some more thought behind it. What it consists of, in it's basic sense, is fighting RP consisting of a roster I will be creating from the applicants. Although, there might be some twists and turns that could be thrown in to spice things up.

When: Unknown at the moment.
Reward: Eight IC Gold pieces for first place.

If you're interested, you can send me a PM with the character with his/her/it's race, class, and some basic info to make the rostering a bit easier (and fun).

Also, don't be afraid to attend if you didn't want to sign up. Surely no one will toss you into the arena or anything.
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment, and I told them they didnt understand life." - John Lennon

You can probably count Boris in, depending on the when.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Holy mother of Sudeth!
You know you can count Celen in, she will be glad to get beaten up :3
Tell me a time, and I am there.
*hue hue*
Celen will toss everyone to the arena... YOU KNOW.
Am I still in the guild, Orm?

And do I still hold my rank?
[Image: temp40030203801.gif]
Yeah you are still in the guild :#
*Is not Orm*
(11-08-2012, 02:22 AM)Butts Wrote: Am I still in the guild, Orm?

And do I still hold my rank?

Pfft, Don't know about Ormica but I always give people a good couple months of leeway if they're absent or dealing with stuff IRL.

On topic about the event: Still unknown about the time; a combination of planning the event, IRL issues, and wondering if anyone will show up is the cause of it.
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment, and I told them they didnt understand life." - John Lennon

Nice take on it >:3 Almost as good as I could do? What does this post mean? I've now convinced my parents to allow me on more, bits and pieces at a time. This is somewhat premature but I've always wanted to say it! "I'm back baby and badder then ever!" When I get more stability in my schedule I will be able to hopefully go in game more. Butts you and your rank are safe >.<
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rumble in the Arena! Rigley 8 1,481 05-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Red Arena Ormica 26 3,438 09-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Last Post: solitary
  The Red Arena (09-09-2012) Ormica 0 558 08-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Ormica