The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

No Inspiration
Hello everybody, Bingles here.. Or some of you might not know I used to be named SunThas.. Huh, whatever. I just wanted to post here due to my inactivity, and I thought some of you should be informed of my 'conditions' if you may. I've been very inactive In-Game on the server, due to many reasons.

But the biggest reason I am struggling with is no inspiration, yes you've heard it. I have no inspiration to RP on CotH anymore, all of my twenty characters have nothing to do. With my new guild, Chaos has been... I dunno' not the biggest inspiration either, I wanted to start more RP with Noble Houses. . . But I have not been seeing any of that and I feel like I failed in my goal. Which saddens me.

My character Bingles is boring, I still have that lingering feel deep down that no one takes gnomes seriously, and those are my favourite creatures to roleplay as, like it's fun but no one wants to RP with a gnome that is infamous for being for more of a comical relief in the past. I tried talking to people saying he isn't like that anymore but whatever, they said.

So I continued to play new characters and such, I have a Fel-Sworn in the PD discussions that I have not touched in Months, because really I don't have any inspiration to try and continue his profile. . . I think if I get him approved I can start playing again but I don't think I want to. . . If someone wanted to RP with their Fel-Sworn with one of my characters I'd probably get into CotH again but I can't see anyone on CotH wanting to RP with me anymore.

This is probably one of the longest posts I've ever posted, sorry if you're reading all of this and it's boring or something. But this is just to notify people of my inactivity and such. Sorry if this is filled with writing mistakes I am writing this with haste.

tl;dr : I feel no one wants to RP with me, I feel I failed CotH because of my attempt with Chaos.

With best regards,
-Bingles
a.k.a SunThas
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Why is Bingles boring? I was hoping to have a chance to meet him on one of my characters!
I can help you find inspiration, Bingles. If you have Skype, please contact me on imagenashyun. Otherwise, PMs are fine.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
My advice? Come back in a couple of weeks with a new character. You seem intent on fostering RP; you create tons of guilds, make events, lots of new characters... you always assume the lead role. Which isn't a bad thing: it's a great thing. But it's clearly not doing you any favours. Make a simple, down-to-earth character, throw him in one of the established guilds/event chains and enjoy yourself without the stress of leadership.

Also, Chaos isn't a failure. I, for one, was influenced somewhat by Chaos to make a noble. Which I did! Just wait, keep active and keep people's interest on the forums.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
"No one wants to RP with me"

Wat.
Man, grab your chars, I came back and I hope to see you there! Got lots of chars I could RP with ya now!
Some old ones like Mugg, Nigel and Cali...
And some new ones, Jiashi the troll, Merot the orc (did I tell you he has a sombrero?)...
So, come back, please! I miss you, man. D:
Out of curiosity... I'm wondering if you killed your inspiration by spreading yourself too thin across too many different characters...
Hey nubfais! You only can't RP with me cause I'm "gone" give me a little and sure I'll bring your guilds around your knees >:3 But I even find often playing a leader can't always be fun, unfact I love slave RP even when I'm the slave. Join a guild with one of your characters and just try not to take over >.< You have lovely ideas and I love 'em, but I will echo the others in that you may want to slow down on guild making (Which many people have aquuised me of to :P) if your finding no fun in your guilds. Or maybe just work on one or two of your guilds? You have a lot of them and it'd be great, but you can't be everywhere at once.

If you decide not to come back... love ya and see ya on the other side!
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
(11-03-2012, 12:18 PM)Bingles Wrote: I still have that lingering feel deep down that no one takes gnomes seriously

I want to highlight this. This needs to be eye catching. I feel the same way, and I'm sure others that RP Gnomes feel the same way as well. Nobody wants to address it either, and I suspect it's because most people don't consider Gnomes the most enjoyable race to play. That's okay, but what is not okay is not taking Gnomes seriously. Almost every character I encounter on Xelti seems to look down on her and other Gnomes as less significant, or as an oddball. I think that the majority of the Alliance characters should be desensitized to Gnomish behavior at this point and realize how important they are. Yet, I feel like the players' thoughts about Gnomes are coming through the characters when they shouldn't (especially when these are Alliance characters). This needs to be addressed and it needs to change.

As for RPing with you, I...never RP with you, but I'm sure that since you have twenty characters in your RP inventory, you and I could have some good RP if you're ever up to it (feel free to PM me anytime). I think what might be an inspirational thing to do is look for the characters that you think would produce some interesting RP, find the player behind that character, and PM for setting some RP up. The worst you can get is rejection. Anyways, I hope you find the inspiration you need, and the place on the server (or off, if you feel that way) that you belong.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
^True dat. I only RPd two Gnomes, but I enjoy them! My current active(ish) Gnome is called Heimfiddle. The first time I Rpd with him, he was made fun of. =( *Shakes fist at the Alliance.*
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Ahnee (Hello in Ojibway/Anishnabek),

I just wanted to update anyone who even wondered about me. While creeping around on the forums for about a month I think I have recovered my inspiration, and want to RP again. . . But there is one problem, which is very... Unfortunate. Last month my computers motherboard has been fried somehow. I don't know what happened to become of that.. Anyways, lately I have been putting my money into the stock market, and surprisingly have been making big gains :).

I have enough money now to pay rent and all that other stuff that is nessessary. But once I have enough money accumlated to purchase a laptop I will do that, because I would love to come back and enjoy my most favourite hobby!

I have also been reconnecting with my culture, Anishnabek and my other quarter, Cayugan. This has inspired me to create a tauren tribe which would be completely badass. Though my tribes are not from the Priarie region I image I can station that tribe in Stonetalon or somewhere like Feralas to be like my home land.

I am posting this from my xbox, I hooked up an old keyboard to it (lol). This is the place I also buy and sell my shares from. I hope to keep in touch with everyone in this great community.

Best Regards
-Bingles

gnome guy

Welcome Back! Don't get greedy... by the way are you renting stocks yet?
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
(12-19-2012, 01:34 PM)Bingles Wrote: Ahnee (Hello in Ojibway/Anishnabek),

I just wanted to update anyone who even wondered about me. While creeping around on the forums for about a month I think I have recovered my inspiration, and want to RP again. . . But there is one problem, which is very... Unfortunate. Last month my computers motherboard has been fried somehow. I don't know what happened to become of that.. Anyways, lately I have been putting my money into the stock market, and surprisingly have been making big gains :).

I have enough money now to pay rent and all that other stuff that is nessessary. But once I have enough money accumlated to purchase a laptop I will do that, because I would love to come back and enjoy my most favourite hobby!

I have also been reconnecting with my culture, Anishnabek and my other quarter, Cayugan. This has inspired me to create a tauren tribe which would be completely badass. Though my tribes are not from the Priarie region I image I can station that tribe in Stonetalon or somewhere like Feralas to be like my home land.

I am posting this from my xbox, I hooked up an old keyboard to it (lol). This is the place I also buy and sell my shares from. I hope to keep in touch with everyone in this great community.

Best Regards
-Bingles

First of all! Welcome back!
Secondly: YOU HAVE AN X BOX AND YOU DIDN'T ADD ME? Well... Add me! >:I

(<---Is Chedarcheesy, but KowalskyFox on Xbox)

And... How did you attach the keyboard to the Xbox? O.o
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
I'm back, but not for long! My brother got me a laptop, :). But sadly there is 1G of memory and the slowest thing ever, he agreed so I am getting a new one soon. I don't want to download anything on it because it is slow already so yeah, I will be on CotH still but not in game yet!

gnome guy

You can RP on Skype!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Pfft skytpe is for lameos >.<

(Don't...kill..me)
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec