The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

LF..RP for newer characters
I'm running dry on stuff to do on the weekends, so, I'll cut to the characters.
Gadiian - Draenei Deathknight, don't know what to do with him so I'm open to any ideas, his personalites your cold and generic deathknight.
Krek'thar - Tempermental Orcish Blademaster, two words can describe him: Anger.Management.
Lennidian - Aged Sin'dorei mage, personality is undecided so far, I'm looking for a bodyguard or maybe some affilations to Nobility for him.
And finally, Jakodus - A Draenei white knight, both in terms of skills and personality, I'm looking for either a complete stranger that he can get to know, or perhaps a player could role one of his siblings.

I'm also probably going to be making a Tauren 'Brute' of sorts, just feeling the want to do that.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
To Gadiian, I just made a troll Death Knight myself. Join the Ebon Blade, it'll be good Death Knight rp.

As for the tauren? I got Bormus who.. Has nothing going on. I'd be all for a tauren brute to rp with Bormus.
Gadiian and/or Jakodus could become friends with my draenei vindicator, Uphus! Or Arunar, my night elven death knight, which has no idea what to do; maybe we can make up some ideas togheter!

Krek'thar? Well, I've got Gok'tar, Irsha, Wit'rash (pyremaster) and Kash'untar (warrior). Your choice!

Lennidian.. I've got Mala'nor, but I'm kinda new to blood elven RP, so I may be shaky. D:

As for tauren.. how about you both join my tribe, which is just kinda getting started? I'm getting ideas, inspiring myself, before going out with an awesomesauce BANG. (maybe)
Aye Kira, I'll see what we can work out, will contact you and Kage in-game.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Or on Skype! Kira13f is my ID, feel free to add it.
If I had the ability to create a Deathknight right now, I'd suggest Phria interact with Gadiian. Otherwise, I have a human that really admires the Blademasters, and is looking for work. So, either Krek'thar or Lennidian would work there.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
I'll choose Lennidan, see what can be worked out there, whisper me in-game on Telendrin or Jakodus if you wanna discuss details.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:

You’ve got to say:
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Much Ado About Something; Play These Characters Beltharean 16 3,037 05-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Beltharean