The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just gone for a while.
Life is becoming a hassle once more with the family drama, and I'm disappointed in the server right now. So I'll be taking a break from OOC discussions with really anyone. I'll still be rping because that's the only coping method I have, just don't bother talking to me about any server issues and the like, I wont answer.

To put this simple, my characters will still be around, but -I- wont be. I'm stressed out and alone, and tired of feeling ignored. And if you plan to post something against this on this thread, don't, you'll just make me angrier.
... :(

You know where I am if you want to talk about anything. I don't know what's gotten you so angry, but I'll be happy to listen if you can be bothered at some point to tell me.

Take care, though. And take it easy. Don't let things get to you that didn't have to. /hug