The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'mma Bachelor!
Just wanted to bring everyone a quick update on my life since it has now cut me short of the handful of hours of RP I squeezed into my schedule last month. Right now I'm working on my Bachelor Degree in Nursing and my days are filled with references, variations of spinal cord injury and how you can put a finger up someones derriere and tug at their manparts and call it a medical examination.

Yeah, at this stage of the process I won't make it online and I estimate that I'll be back for some more random dots of RP in around mid-December. Probably gonna avoid visiting the forums until then too since you guys have a tendency of keeping me around here for longer then I should!

Tentacle-love on all of ya and catch me on Skype for random chat-downs, please!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
-Sticking fingers up bums
-Grabbing the balls of men
-Offering tentacle love
-Spinal injuries
-Bovel is a bachelor.

Evidently, Bovel is some sort of alien fiend who seeks nothing more than to find a mate (being a bachelor and all) or ten or twenty in the male form, and... give them tentacle love.

... Never going to Scandinavia.

Ever.

(I tease. Good luck, man!)
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
That's what happens after you play too many games like Starcraft, Xigo. I can't say much for the latter parts but hopefully the spinal cord stuff with be interesting. Cya soon Bovelnub :)
... But Starcraft's terrible. >.>
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
[Image: 250px-StarCraft_box_art.jpg]

Starcraft is not amused.

(( Good luck and have fun, Bovel! ))
Norway is presumably the safest country in the world, Xigo. All you gotta worry about is the Swedes...

/peers at Bovel

(( Best of wishes, you clever fiend! ))
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
It's been way too long, dude. Hurry up and finish that education mumbo jumbo and get back here and RP!
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
QQ see you later, Camelnub!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Good luck, Bovs! We're right here, waiting for you!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Good luck with the Bachelor Degree, derriere and all!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Guess what?
I just submitted my bachelor paper on "The experience of sexual dysfunction in people with spinal cord injury"!
What a relief.
The exam will be in a week, keep your fingers crossed that I pass.
(Aka a bit more free time.)
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
> reads title

> first thought

[Image: xthe-bachelor-logo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OlUsaGVNma.webp]
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy