The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Conflict!
...It's the very thread that holds RP together, isn't it? I'm looking for some! While not short on RP itself, I would like to spice things up a little.

How?

Specifically, I'm looking for orcs (likely Old Horde types, though that's in no way required, and other similar characters are open too) to contest, confound, and generally bother my little Orvisha.

Just look at her, with her little deer buddy.

[Image: orvishapersonaldone.png]

Don't you just wanna punt it? Or her?

Again, while I get plenty of RP, what I'm looking for is strife. People to contest her system, break her paint brushes. I don't want to change Orvisha's nature, but not everyone out there can like her. Yes, you'll make a good few other characters (one with a lot of guns) mad, but hey...more RP for you!

So, yeah. Hit me up! Post here, PM me, or whisper on other characters. My Skype is blairbyrne. And my other characters are always open for RP as well.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Oh, conflict...~

It's up to you, dear, but I'd say either Samea or Moriok would fit this bill nicely.

You know I'd love to be wicked with you again.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Kashom would gladly do the job!
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
Emra is gonna hafta break people isn't she? :|

*cracks knuckles.*
You know what? I can give Rets'nis a spin to provide conflict. Once Mahen becomes a shaman, he'll be my replacement orc warlock.

And Rets was a character of mine since 1998.

Then again, I have Urameil, who thrives on providing conflict.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Jurok decides being luvvy-duvvy is not Shaman-like.

[Image: DQ8HA.gifp]
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Xavier is not an Orc.

However, he will still continue to annoy the living green out of you. I promise this.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Xavier wants a piece of the green, I know. I know.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(11-23-2012, 02:34 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: Oh, conflict...~

It's up to you, dear, but I'd say either Samea or Moriok would fit this bill nicely.

You know I'd love to be wicked with you again.

Looking for an opportunity to be wicked, hrm?

Well....one interesting thing to note about Orvisha is that, y'know, she's mated to Corlmitz. (Yes, yes, I know, right? How the hell did that happen?)

And, it just turns out that ol' Mitz is turning himself around! Being all good and peaceful....

it'd be a real shame, if, y'know, a certain someone from his past were to re-surface during this time. If, y'know, that certain someone was a noble human who caused him to commit countless atrocities and murder.

If, y'know, that certain someone decided to reveal all this to Orvisha.

And it'd be even worse if that certain noble someone had the ability to blow Corlmitz's heart up with the push of a button. By golly, that'd just open the door to all sorts'a wickedness!

....it's a good thing we don't have to worry about that certain someone.

Yep, yep...
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
Once you go green, there's no in between.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Dammit, all of my characters are too bromantic and friendly for you.

Unless Orvisha somehow met Avo, but that'd likely result in his drunk ass getting kicked around.

OH WAIT. I have Du'guro!

You know, the bitter old traditionalist troll who hates orc for destroying darkspear culture. Also thinks women are silly.

C0R YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ABOARD THE DUGO FAMILY DRAMA TRAIN.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.