The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An odd form of absence.
Being myself, I'll keep this short and hopefully not too long to read. As of recent time, I felt disconnected from the community on CoTH and the general RP that's been going on. I couldn't be bothered to check events that I wasn't dragged to, and quite frankly, I barely roleplayed outside my own existing clique. And even that was becoming to get more rare.

No, this isn't me saying goodbye. But what I am saying, is that I'll make my absence of more random RP official. I'll be in game around to chat with a few folks, but really, unless someone specifically asks me to RP outside an already ongoing storyline, I probably won't be seen much out there.

The few storylines I currently have running are the ones that I'll actually be actively RPing in. They are:
Spoiler:
Anat's progression as a swordmistress and helping Danothil.

Rija's ongoing shenanigans.

Rak'to and Rekka.

Azziri's traveling.

Athileria's entanglement with the Silvermoon politics and what not.

Leiatrius' clinic-running and work with Gatsbi'nore Inc and Gabril.

Serada's hunt for glory (And man trousers!) and her induction into the Grandbell Knights.

I just need some time to align myself with a new schedule and other issues commonly popping up at me. Hopefully, once spirits are back high again, I could resume RPing outside these storylines. But as of now, I'm too exhausted and quite frankly, don't care much for starting new stories and character progressions. Not on CoTH atleast.
See you all on the flip side.
You take all the time ya need. See ya until then! I do hope we can still have that appointment sometime too. :P
Just don't leave us Psycho, what would we do without you! (Be sane and not in the good way, thats what.)
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Why do people always go to the flip side? I don't want to live in an upside down world!

.. Jokes aside, you know I'm about in-game! And on Skype and so forth. I'll whack you with the RP bat when I see you. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absence Gunnash 3 2,070 01-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Absence Gunnash 0 1,619 01-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  My Absence(s) Rosencrat 10 4,530 09-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Squirrel's official absence thread FlyingSquirrel 3 1,928 08-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Absence V2.0 Paylonas 5 1,472 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Paylonas