The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blockade Runner
So. Do you like minecraft? Do you like spaceships? Do you like the idea of crewing a ship while doing space battles? Then say no more! Welcome to Blockade runner, a game where you build your ship, inside and out, and pilot it against other players in wonderful space battles.

The game uses voxels, much like minecraft, except the blocks can have curves and slants, making the ships look more sleek. Along with frefabs, items that have a set ability, (such as the many guns), this allows you to make a sleek ship that's built to take on forces.

Want a giant slow moving fortress of death, complete with hangars for smaller more agile ships? Go for it! Want a larger fighter that mimics something from your favorite sci-fi movie? Have fun!

The game is in beta right now, and costs roughly 10$. Buying it now guarantees you access to all future releases. Another great thing is that the community input, including custom made items... is usually put into the game, since it's DRM free. This allows for people to experience the game with -all- the wonderful player added bits integrated in smoothly.

I'm going to buy this game, and probably play the heck out of it today. I'd love to make some colossal death fortress that leaves planets in rubble after it's done. If anyone wishes to join me, we can work out the details. Add me on skype! My name is rensinx on there.

I can't think of how to end this.

Boomshacka-lacka.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Thank you for posting this. I've actually been looking for a game like this, and probably would've never found something if you hadn't.