The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

<Insert something catchy here>
So, back after my long absence (About a seven month falling off the radar)...

I am back.

As such, I am looking for some RP. With either my current (old) characters, or new ones. Not at all picky.

The current lineup is:

Dundurdun Dundursun: The Drunk and Confused Dwarf Gunner. A rather dense chap who lacks any sort of direction or goal. While he is a largely good natured person, he can work with just about anyone due to a proper lack of understanding the relative nature of good and evil.

Del Delamore: Spell Breaker. A pragmatic and straight-forward person in practice, but tends to act more regal and knightly for the public eye. Works poorly with Alliance characters. Avoids neutral cities as best he can.

Narm Felfury: Geezer Warlock. An Old Horde warlock who spent most of his life after the Second War and up until the opening of the Dark Portal in isolation. Not exactly all there in the head. Rather good demonologist though.

Necronium: Damaged Death Knight. A "rogue" Death Knight who can only speak in one word sentences. Seems to be rather hard to play off of. A bit of a dick.

Jim Burke: Generic Warrior Guy. He's Jim Burke. A nominally Chaotic Good subtype adventurer who is heavily Alliance. Beyond that, he's fairly generic in terms of character type.

Shadovarn Arrowthorn: That guy. That's all that needs to be said, really.

Montague P. Lazarus: The noble Necromancer. A fairly unaligned Forsaken, former Cult of the Damned, he cares more for knowledge and learning than factions or moralities.
Otherwise, I can probably make a new toon if all else fails.
Or bring back someone from the Rev2 of the wiki.
You seem nice. Welcome back!
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Ohey.

Long time no see.
[Image: 128748828347315242.jpg]
I missed Dundurdun!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Kicking this thread in the face.
Mostly to knock it back up the list.
Because personels section bumps.
Added Montague to the list.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m8v40tH1Sp1r9asvpo1_400.jpg]
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi