The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kitty Captcha Fail
My screen shot function is not working but it does not seem relevant. When I attempt to create a wiki account I am prompted to select all of the kitty cats in the box and then fill out my info. Everytime I recieve the following message.

Quote:Login error
Incorrect or missing confirmation code.

It could very easily be a problem with my brain, but I have this striking suspicion that there might instead be an issue with the kitty captcha. I tried it about fifty times so I feel pretty stupid, yet confident that it is not me. This is preventing me from posting approved profiles to the wiki so it is a some what troublesome matter... mostly for Reigen since I'm PMing her all the wikified text until I can post them ;p
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Can I just say, I think it's hillarious that the way you guys post our profiles onto the CotH wiki, is by making sure you give the right kitty cats their captcha. I just have this thing in my head of an office worker trying to give his boss this paper, but the boss is rejecting it until he gives the kitty cat pictures hung up on his wall funny captions...

or is this super secret information? I'm good with secrets ykno *Points to his name.*
Yeah, putting kitty cats in the right box in order to get something approved...

CoTH in a nutshell!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I just tested it and was able to create an account successfully with the KittyCaptcha. No problems for me! Perhaps try again?
Absolutely not. Give me that account you just made.

Still doesn't work. I'm not a robot I swear...

AHA! The issue lies in using IE as your browser. I tried again in chrome and it went through like butter. Problem solved but worth noting the issue for future instances.
(12-19-2012, 12:25 AM)Nikodemos Wrote: Absolutely not. Give me that account you just made.

Still doesn't work. I'm not a robot I swear...

AHA! The issue lies in using IE as your browser. I tried again in chrome and it went through like butter. Problem solved but worth noting the issue for future instances.

IE..Really? *Facedesk*
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
(12-19-2012, 06:25 AM)Aethon Wrote: IE..Really? *Facedesk*

[Image: 30709179.jpg]

*Sent using my Internet Explorer Browser*

Edit: I'm quite fond of IE and use it exclusively.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Internet explorer isn't bad. Coming from someone that works in I.T. I can tell you it's the most secure browser. The drawback is that with the security you sometimes sacrifice speed and integration with other products. Don't knock it just because everyone else does.

It has its uses!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I use IE for nearly everything with the exception of work. The Google Apps function makes my work on the net easier. Strangely enough, however, I don't use google for most reserch because when I use advanced operators and bolean logic I have to fill out captchas to prove I am not a bot... as you can see this is a recuring issue for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ballad of the Fail Realm Selection Neyshifa 2 889 01-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Neyshifa
  .scale fail Aphetoros 2 849 11-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Server Probs, I'm a PC Fail TheKingdomLord 20 3,139 11-21-2009, 06:58 AM
Last Post: TheKingdomLord
  Realm join fail HeroLief 7 1,342 08-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Drumgar
  Account creation fail? Zanzibar 1 809 07-06-2009, 11:55 AM