The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey, guess what?
My laptop broke again! Yaaaaay!

That means no WoW for me until I get it fixed! Yaaay!
D: No!!! You better hurry back :I
...Lox D:
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.
Obviously you should stop dropping it.

God.

:|

Hurry back!
I didn't drop it this time. I was playing Crusader Kings 2 and then the computer crashed in the middle of it. And when I tried to start it again it pulled the same old routine of not being able to find the hard drive or my OS.

Nice timing, yeah? Right when the holiday's coming up. Triple-yay!
Well, as a person who has suffered many broken computers (there's a special place in hell for people who create viruses)...

I can point and laugh at you! Buahaha!

I mean. Hope you get it fixed soon! Nerds like us can turn into rabid monsters when seperated from their computers.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Lox, stop it. D:
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Welcome to my life, atleast you can still access the forum if you got an Xbox like me :)
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

...No wonder you didn't show up today!

...Come back loxie, Reigen needs her general T_T
Bah I hated not being able to play WoW I feel your pain... get it fixed fast or the Red Rose will stomp ya good!

(Hope it does get fixed soon though >.>)
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
(12-22-2012, 03:24 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: And when I tried to start it again it pulled the same old routine of not being able to find the hard drive or my OS.

Sounds like the Harddrive is on the way out. I'd consider replacing it entirely.
Loxi pls,

Stop. :c
:( :( :( :(
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I'm amazed that I've never suffered a broken computer yet. The computer I had before this one I had for -nine- years.

In any case, that truly sucks and Felix is right. If the computer isn't detecting a HDD, there's something wrong with it. Alterantively, if it is at all possible, you could try a system reset. Because it's not the first time I've heard of computers magically forgetting different components. In fact, my computer once forgot how to use a disc drive. Not even running something in an ISO mounting program worked.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(12-22-2012, 05:43 PM)Felix Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 03:24 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: And when I tried to start it again it pulled the same old routine of not being able to find the hard drive or my OS.

Sounds like the Harddrive is on the way out. I'd consider replacing it entirely.

I'm fairly sure it's a cable that got burnt out. Again. This particular model has an extra connection cable to the hard drive, and about 99% of the times this particular brand of laptop has stopped working, it's the cable that died. Already happened twice before with mine alone, so... third time's the charm, I suppose.

Hard drive crashes happen at times as well, though, as I said... Most the time, it's this cable that they derped so hard with.

EDIT: So, if we manage to find one of these cables somewhere, it's an easy fix since I've watched the company techs open the laptop and replace this cable twice already and I can easily replace it on my own. ... Just got to find one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess it's my turn. Kage 3 786 12-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  My turn I guess. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-- Kira13 6 1,270 09-13-2011, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  A little pause, I guess. Will be back soon. Kira13 7 1,645 07-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Guess who's back with a brand new rap HelveteSong 7 1,345 08-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Xigo