The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1505 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1505 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1510 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1510 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1591 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1591 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

End of Winter's Veil Charity Feast

Every year as the days grow shorter and the nights linger longer, the air becomes colder and snow begins to cover parts of the world, people all over the world celebrate the coming of winter with a grand feast. It symbolizes the rebirth of the land as the year draws to a close and a new one begins, precluding the life of spring time with the past months harvests.

That is, for most people at least. For the less fortunate of the world, the poor and homeless, those who have nothing but the clothes on their back, there is little reason to celebrate. No shelter to keep them from the cold, no food to have for a feast. Greatfather Winter's changing of the seasons is not a moment of rebirth, but a cruel reminder of what they do not have.

So, I say unto you, my friends, my brothers and sisters in the Light, to join me on the final day of the old year; December 31st, and help to bring some joy to those who have none, during a season where all should bring peace on earth, and goodwill towards men. Gather with me, Cristovao di Silvio, at the slums of Ratchet on the Rocks with whatever good gestures you can afford, and let us bring joy to those in need. Donations of food is preferred, but anything you can muster will be welcomed.

The OOC:

Disappointed by the lack of Winter's Veil RP, I have decided to make my own! This is a short little free-form event set in Ratchet on the Rocks, hosted by the Grandbell Knights. A simple charity benefit for those poor homeless folk in the slums! Bring food, music, fun! It's the right thing to do.

When do we start? December 31st, starting at around 7-8PM server time (maybe a little later), and lasting until noone is left on to RP! The event I envision as being very free-form, there won't be any truly scheduled activities, so it is more so a large, themed gathering RP. There will be food, singing, games, whatever you'd like to bring. I understand this is sort of last-minute, but I would like to make the most of it as I can. If any GMs would like to toss in some support, that would be greatly appreciated.

So, yeah! Let's have a merry Winter's Veil, and a happy new year to follow!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Dec. 31 = Day 1 of a week long bender. Highly doubtful that Rogan will be around for this one.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Hgggn why are the holidays such a good/bad time to host events?
Less to do with holidays and more to do with alcoholic tendency in my particular case... well that and a very Ukranian friend of mine who happens to have the week off lol.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Right, so.

I realize I did rather mention this as last minute and all, because I wanted the poetic-ness of holding the event on New Year's Eve. However, just like in real life, romantic notions and things actually happening are worlds apart.

So, I can move this event, preferably after Janurary 7th. Any good suggestions for dates/times?
Speaking on behalf of El Capitan regarding Winter's Veil. He's rather busy/exhausted/drained as of late, so please let him know of good dates and times for a (now retroactively applied) Winter's Veil party!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
If anyone wants to do this, I can host it any day THIS WEEK during either the day (8AM - 2PM) or at night (8PM - 12AM).

Please, let me know if there's any interest at all in this. If not, I'll just cancel it and maybe write a retroactive IC post for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Demon Who Stole Winter Veil Maulbane 6 1,386 12-23-2014, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Winter's Veil Play - Now Scouting Actors! Geoni 24 10,061 12-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Winter's Veil Festival in Tyr's Hand (12-20-2014 - 01:00 PM GMT) CappnRob 1 1,720 12-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Winter's Veil c0rzilla 3 870 12-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Northshire Charity! (Suspended) (04-23-2013) CappnRob 56 6,288 04-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Last Post: CappnRob